Rest in Peace Densetsu

116738.jpg

I know this is where people are supposed to say "hi" but today we say "goodbye" to one of our fellow Tempers. Yesterday we lost Densetsu to cancer. Some of you know him from being a staffer here and others from the Blood of Bahamut translation.

Having known him out in the real world I can say he was a great human being. He was going to school to be a doctor so he could help people, because that was something he was passionate about (and games of course too :)

Rest in peace Densetsu! You will be missed!

FUCK CANCER!

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh wow...that's so sad. I noticed he had started being inactive but never knew why.

He was a really cool guy and an awesome member of the Temp. Rest in peace. You'll definitely be missed.

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Unfortunately i haven't been here for long but i can see that he was a great person.
May his soul rest in peace.

Cancer should just die, worst thing ever. :/

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am really shocked -- this is the first time in my life I hear of a person I've never actually met passing and having it affect me this much.

I really enjoyed every time I interacted with Densetsu -- he was a really great guy. I'm going to look forward to "reading his next post" for a little while longer... :'(

Rest in peace man. <3

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a mixture of feelings about this. Confusion, sadness, anger and disbelief. A part of me doesn't want to believe it. He was a great person to know and have as a friend. It was more than an honor to know him. But damn does it hurt like hell.

He will be deeply missed and cherished.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Logged in after I heard about this on the FB group. I may not be here too often any more, but Densetsu definitely one of the few people who I enjoyed seeing around when I was here. I hope that whatever journey he takes next, it will be more pleasant than this was. My deepest condolences for those who he left behind. GBAtemp has lost a great friend today.

I didn't get the pleasure of meeting you in real life, but from our interactions here I'm sad to see you go. Rest in peace.

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What the hell? I had no idea this happened; I'm so shocked right now and a sudden heavy feeling came on me. He was the funniest guy ever on the Temp and made me laugh all the time, cheered me up during the bad times I had here on the Temp and with my personal life. I honestly never experienced something like this and I'm literally gonna break down

R.I.P :(

nalcwap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
116738.jpg

I know this is where people are supposed to say "hi" but today we say "goodbye" to one of our fellow Tempers. Yesterday we lost Densetsu to cancer. Some of you know him from being a staffer here and others from the Blood of Bahamut translation.

Having known him out in the real world I can say he was a great human being. He was going to school to be a doctor so he could help people, because that was something he was passionate about (and games of course too :)

Rest in peace Densetsu! You will be missed!

FUCK CANCER!
Rest in peace ;sorry know this

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Even though I never really knew Densetsu (I'm more of a lurker on GBAtemp), this saddening news really upsets me. We offer forget that the other users on the internet are normal people with lives of their own, so it is really shocking when we hear something tragic has happened to them, such as death. Rest in peace Densetsu and I hope this family can stay strong despite this heartbreaking loss.

SolidMario7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My condolences.

Densetsu's thread and posts has helped me to learn more about the Japanese language. He was without a doubt a very valuable member to this site.
He will be missed indeed.

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RIP

I remember some pretty funny topics with him, and he was a really great staff member. On a former account anyway, a long time ago back in the day. Always sad to see a site regular pass away. Fuck man.

Last edited by lisreal2401,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: