OP
Trophies
Website
TurtleP.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I've got my old SysNAND backed up and want to re-add the games and saves from that to emuNAND. I saw a solution about replacing all files and folders in the Nintendo 3DS folder, but won't that ruin emuNAND? I'm using ReiNAND 10.3.0-28.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it should work, but any installed titles after the backup will need to be reinstalled if you replace all the files.

Just drop and overwrite the files in the folder.

Last edited by Tony_93,

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If it's no problem to interrupt, I'm also in a somewhat similar position. I have a few sysNAND games that I can't play because of the restriction of 9.5 emuNAND on rxTools (such as Pokemon Picross, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, etc.). Although, I formatted my emuNAND once before, but I restored the NAND using Emunand9 (to put it simply: backed up emunand.bin, formatted emuNAND, restored previously backed up emunand.bin. this was all done to re-link my NNID).
Is re-installing a cryptofixed CIA file of the same game the best way to go, or should I back up my save file, delete the game, install CIA, restore save file? Or rather, is it best to just use a CFW that is compatible with 10.3 emuNAND and update the emuNAND (like reiNAND, CakesFW, or the soon-to-come rxTools 3.0)?

Last edited by TamDanny,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU