Hacking Retrix v2.1.0.0 Download (with Sega 32X support)

Slippy2k

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
github . com/Aftnet/RetriX/releases/download/RetriX_2.1.0/RetriX.UWP_2.1.0.0_x86_x64_arm.appxbundle
github . com/Aftnet/RetriX/releases/download/RetriX_2.1.0/Dependencies.zip

• Added Sega 32X support via PicoDrive
  • Bumped min Windows 10 version to Fall Creators Update
Looking for ways to bring baseline back to Creators Update, but for now Phones are cut off

timgorden11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Forgive me if this is a silly question but what's the difference between the LibretroRT 1.9.4.0 and the RetriX 2.1.0.0 versions?

I ask as I had the LibretroRT 1.9.4.0 versions installed and everything seemed to work fine. Then I found the RetriX 2.1.0.0 and installed that and I then had trouble opening up the start/select buttons menu thing (where you can save/load states) it would often just freeze up completely after pressing the buttons to open it with the menu thing not actually loading, I had to quit the app to fix it.

So I went back to the LibretroRT 1.9.4.0 version and now everything seems to work fine again.

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me if this is a silly question but what's the difference between the LibretroRT 1.9.4.0 and the RetriX 2.1.0.0 versions?

I ask as I had the LibretroRT 1.9.4.0 versions installed and everything seemed to work fine. Then I found the RetriX 2.1.0.0 and installed that and I then had trouble opening up the start/select buttons menu thing (where you can save/load states) it would often just freeze up completely after pressing the buttons to open it with the menu thing not actually loading, I had to quit the app to fix it.

So I went back to the LibretroRT 1.9.4.0 version and now everything seems to work fine again.
there isnt much different its just updated and recoded for the devs convenience if theres problems please report at github

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8