RetroArch doesn't save Aspect Ratio

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
After changing Aspect Ratio settings in PS3's RetroArch 1.9.0/RetroArch Community Edition (beta04)/RetroArch CE (unofficial beta updated 2022-03-15) and exiting them, I still have to do it again in some cores' case because I have a white screen when running games.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Iirc, it's under video, near the beginning of the list. I only use Retroarch on the series x.

Thanks, I found it, but I still have this issue.

Anyway, I guess I'll use PS TV's RetroArch (and PS Vita's) since it's often updated unlike PS3's RetroArchs (the official is no longer available in RetroArch's site [it says "coming soon" for years, which I find it odd]) and delete the latter. PS2's and PSP's RetroArch are slow and some of the former's cores cause a black screen and some of the latter's cores even turn of the console so I won't use PS2's and PSP's RetroArch as well. I won't run emulators on the PS2 but on the PS TV and PS Vita (RetroArch, like I said) and I'll run EmuMaster and UO gpSP Kai on the PSP, even though EmuMaster is somewhat slow (at least it doesn't turn off the PSP like some RetroArch's cores).

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You need to save it in the main menu.

But RetroArch already has a setting checked by default that saves the configuration every time it's closed so I don't get why do I have to manually save the changes in the main menu since I didn't uncheck that setting.

EDIT: I removed PS3's RetroArchs, reinstalled RetroArch CE (unofficial beta updated 2022-03-15), changed the Aspect Ratio settings, closed RetroArch, ran it and the game and I didn't have this issue after changing cores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.