Homebrew Retroarch Emulation Thread (Nightly Builds Included)

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Trying to quit Retroarch freezes up the system.

Picodrive core, New 3DS XL, emunand 9.5, latest Ironhax, Nov. 14th 3dsx nightly build, everything EUR region.

I'm impressed with the emulator and the picodrive core specifically runs at perfect speed. I am really impressed with the devs on this wonderful emulator port. Does the normal Libretro team work on the 3DS and Wii ports? If so they're getting a donate via the link in the OP.

FONZD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
clarification regarding the .xml file for mame and fba the TITLE ID of Super Smash Bros. demo [EUR] (freshly downloaded from eshop) is: 00040002000EE001 not 000400000014E600

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway Users, there is a Quick Update that fixes the .cia Lockup problem. So Games, and Homebrew work fine including RetroArch. Not freezing anymore at the Resolution loading.

Reactions: Azel

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Well,I think I come up with how to disable the filters,create a filter with filter=0 in the file,then the new filter will be filter disabled.

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MAME 2000 is still flawed. The latest version locks up after adjusting settings, and even older versions don't let you load different ROMs, simply replaying the first one you picked. Just putting that out there for anyone who may want to fix it...

Reactions: NuikopeaDemon

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got done going through my NeoGeo set. I found four problematic games that won't load. I just wanted to get confirmation from someone else:

Bang Bang Busters
Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon
Irritating Maze
Strikers

Last edited by Drak0rex,

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
In the OP says that Pcsx is playable on O3DS with kernel but, how much playable?
don't get you hopes up, should be in the 10-20fps range.

Does that mean anything for cia users?
Ability to launch specific games from the Home menu, maybe?
You will need to learn how to build RetroArch by yourself as a cia, with rom path implemented as an argument, for that, no way around this.

Last edited by Azel,
Reactions: RegularMoron

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Just got done going through my NeoGeo set. I found four problematic games that won't load. I just wanted to get confirmation from someone else:

Bang Bang Busters
Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon
Irritating Maze
Strikers
Bang Bang Busters (b2buster) works fine on my end.

Crouching Pony might be too recent to be supported by the Final Burn Alpha version used currently on 3DS. I haven't tested either that or the other two games you listed, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1