Homebrew Retroarch Emulation Thread (Nightly Builds Included)

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you install all 3? Both pocketsnes and catsfc have obviously different icons. You're being pretty silly here.

They don't have different icons. Of the 4 SNES cores, 3 of them have identical icons.

And why is it silly that I'm testing out all 4 SNES cores to see which runs best? Do you think retroArch on Android is silly for including all the cores?

Reactions: SLiV3R

Rj.MoG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't have different icons. Of the 4 SNES cores, 3 of them have identical icons.

And why is it silly that I'm testing out all 4 SNES cores to see which runs best? Do you think retroArch on Android is silly for including all the cores?
Use pocketsnes and catsfc. Snes9x doesn't run fullspeed as of right now. And there's no reason to use catsfc plus with the catsfc sound fixes included in the 11-24 build. You're seriously complaining about nothing

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Bad, and that will probably never change. Use BlargSnes 1.2 or BlargSnes 1.3b for snes on O3DS. 1.2 plays legend of zelda a link to the past while 1.3b has better sound.

I have a o3DS and n3DS both in 9.2, but I use more the o3DS. I will have to use my n3DS to play SNES then.

~Rainbow Mika

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
estieniuniers.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You can play cotton on the snes!

I can't get pce cd to boot :(

I know, but I want to play Fantastic Night Dreams, not Marchen Cotton.

I was playing Dracula X: Rondo of Blood just fine the other day on 2015-11-29 nightly. Did you put the syscard3.pce file in retroarch/cores/system?
Yep, but it freezes.
I'm assuming it can be the ISO i got.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1