Hacking Emulation RetroArch/Libretro Thread: PS Vita Edition! Nightlies Included

Simando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gutted about DosBox, I really wanted a go on Settlers 2 during my commute! Looks like that might be a way off.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't think Mame2000 has ever worked. 2003 works, but very slowly.

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Apologies for this; If you use newer builds with the updated retroarch.cfg (To allow XMB menu to work), the directory has changed:

For all BIOS files, redirect them from ux0:data/retroarch/cores/system to ux0:data/retroarch/system.

I will make the necessary edit to the OP shortly...
Always good to double-check before you post, I suppose~

frangarcj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mame2000 worked before. I got it working in a private build also. I do not know why the nightly is not working. It should work

Kerbangman

Trophies
XP
Country
I have two folders one called MVS the other FBA and both have Neogeo roms in which are the same but one folder the games do not run and I get a reply fro Retroarch "No items"

It's aslo happening on the famicom folder.

Any ideas

Mr. Sparkle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get some 32x games to work in Genesis Plus GX. I've gotten Knuckels Chaotix to the "This game is meant to be played on Super Megadrive only" screen using the European and Japan-US versions, but Kolibri won't work at all. I have Heart of the Alien (Sega CD) working with the bios I've downloaded, so I'm wondering does 32x need bios as well?

SeongGino

The Average One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I have two folders one called MVS the other FBA and both have Neogeo roms in which are the same but one folder the games do not run and I get a reply fro Retroarch "No items"

It's aslo happening on the famicom folder.

Any ideas

Err, can you please explain exactly what/where your folders are?

Always good to double-check before you post, I suppose~

For the record, being funny like this doesn't get you any bonus points, so please refrain. I've had a bad enough day today.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm trying to get some 32x games to work in Genesis Plus GX. I've gotten Knuckels Chaotix to the "This game is meant to be played on Super Megadrive only" screen using the European and Japan-US versions, but Kolibri won't work at all. I have Heart of the Alien (Sega CD) working with the bios I've downloaded, so I'm wondering does 32x need bios as well?

32x has needed a bios in some emulators, yes. But Gen+GX doesn't support 32X at all; only on the Wii port IIRC. Besides, GX emulates the bios files itself (apparently).
That's what PicoDrive is for (32X), but it doesn't work. So...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, i can only get Famicom disk games to work in the nestopia emulator. I havent been able to get them to work in FCEUmm.

FCEUmm I've never tried, but this I can at least confirm. Nestopia is fine, anyways.

kial

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks it is possible to boot windows 95 img?
I was able to boot boot up windows 95 first day the dos cores worked but yeah you cant do anything with it. No controls. You just need to make a .bat file and launch from that

Attachments

• 20160914_032824.jpg
    20160914_032824.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 20160914_033331.jpg
    20160914_033331.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 155

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1