Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is a a translation patch if you want it in English for some reason :P
Can you send me the bios please do not find one that works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

'been playing some Akumajou Dracula X with Mednafen PCE Fast. Just had to put the proper bios in the proper folder but it works like a charm. This intro spoken in german, perfect sound, perfect speed. You guys are great, I'd like to congratulate you again !

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the BIOS file is a copyrighted file and it is against gbatemp.net rules to ask for or post links to copyrighted material. We are not even allowed to tell you what site you will find it on but we can give clues you should look at that EMUlator PARADISE site. (hint the clue is in the capitals lol)

Last edited by AmandaRose,

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this isn't something I'd expect to see anytime soon, but would it be feasible to create some form of a gba emulator that is actually emulating two GBAs at the same time, and have them able to link up? One on the TV and one on the gamepad. The idea alone isn't that unheard of, there was a Wii homebrew app called gb4gb that (while a bit primitive) was able to emulate up to 4 Game Boy(color)s at the same time, you could even link up the emulated gameboys, me and my buddy were playing Pokemon Red and Blue that way and were able to easily trade the pokemon that needed to be traded to evolve them. But I'm getting off topic. I'd think that the Wii U should be powerful enough to emulate 2 GBAs at the same time if the regular Wii was powerful enough to emulate up to 4 GBCs at the same time. I'd really love to be able to link them up too, the GBA had some really awesome multiplayer experiences that aside from Four Swords haven't had a chance to really be enjoyed in the present day, like the Mario Bros multiplayer game on every Mario Advance game, that was always a blast.

Reactions: hippy dave

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this isn't something I'd expect to see anytime soon, but would it be feasible to create some form of a gba emulator that is actually emulating two GBAs at the same time, and have them able to link up? One on the TV and one on the gamepad. The idea alone isn't that unheard of, there was a Wii homebrew app called gb4gb that (while a bit primitive) was able to emulate up to 4 Game Boy(color)s at the same time, you could even link up the emulated gameboys, me and my buddy were playing Pokemon Red and Blue that way and were able to easily trade the pokemon that needed to be traded to evolve them. But I'm getting off topic. I'd think that the Wii U should be powerful enough to emulate 2 GBAs at the same time if the regular Wii was powerful enough to emulate up to 4 GBCs at the same time. I'd really love to be able to link them up too, the GBA had some really awesome multiplayer experiences that aside from Four Swords haven't had a chance to really be enjoyed in the present day, like the Mario Bros multiplayer game on every Mario Advance game, that was always a blast.

Hard to say, there hasn't been a Wii U commit in GitHub for a while *shrug*.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not yet. It might be a while before they add controller support for other then gamepad and then multiplayer

Well, there hasn't been any recent changes to the Wii U port; last one was adding the libfat support for faster read/write speeds and USB storage support. Other than that, *shrug*. :unsure: Haven't updated my builds in a long time.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

MaitreLLD

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone has an idea of what type of job it would be to implement USB controller support, or Wii U Pro ? How different would it be from FIX94's libwupc for the Wii emulators ? Is there a way to adapt it to Wii U / Retroarch with reasonable effort ?

Last edited by MaitreLLD,

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, awesome idea, alas that's gonna take a lot of work.... whilst there's a couple of those for the PC I don't think any of them are libretro cores in the first place, much less the headache (I suspect) that would be having them split on TV and gamepad: it's an excellent suggestion, but realistically speaking, nothing more than a pipe dream... and even if I'm mistaken it'll be a LONG way off (and probably not part of Retroarch either :( )

Reactions: duffmmann

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's why I'm asking more about advice on how to handle things. The source code is here, we can do whatever we want ourselves actually :)
Read the OP, they are aware of the lack of multiple controllers, and I'm pretty sure that @aliaspider knows how to add multiple controllers, just he didn't the job yet, anyone can do a PR for that anyway, @FIX94 does everytime.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People needs to understand that this is not a "wishlist" thread, is just for feedback of the current nightly builds.
:rolleyes: - Read the OP... 'there is no need to report issues' (aka feedback), so by your logic aside from one or two 'we love you guys!!11!' posts there shouldn't be anything else said on the thread... 'Tis just a messageboard laddie, until someone dies and makes you king of the board leave peeps to post their wishlist or whatever they want, no harm is being done - in fact it's a show of interest: as an old programmer myself it'd be better to read pipe dream wishlists than not hearing anything. ;)

Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Similar to FOX Kids. I remember when Sonic X aired.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the latin american fox feed doesnt air news, it airs movies and tv shows
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ah, I see.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i wasnt even born when fox kids/jetix was alive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also a couple years ago latin american fox got renamed to star channel
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry
    i thought you didnt read the last couple messages before quoting you agin
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ah sonic x, that show is valid
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (of course the mf with a sonic pfp would say that 😭)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you are not dumb or stupid, you need to stop saying that, you are very smart, even about alot of things I have no clue about. We all love you here, like a big family.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah @BigOnYa love me so much he started yelling at me for having my shoes on in the bed when he caught me with his wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, I don't want mud crumbs in my bed, and btw you left without paying your tab. Ill add it to next month but getting tired of extending.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope silent hill 2 turns out good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen that, hope so too, the first was so epic back then.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Didn't look into much is it just a remake
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only thing drive me crazy is all these new horror games nowadays is its so dark, all time. I can't even play them. I understand they trying to create spooky but be creative a little, not just darkness with pop out scare scenes.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, either that or mascot horror
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna watch gintama for the first time
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, I always turn the lights up on those lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Two studio lights for one horror game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Couch casting for horror
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Couch casting for horror