Emulation Retroarch with Playlists and Thumbnails Showing on Screen but won't load games

Spendy39

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I have my PS Vita all set up with Playlists and Thumbnails and it works perfectly so I thought I would try to get my WIi U Retroarch to look the same. I used the same Rom folders, Put the Playlist and Thumbnail folders in the correct folders in the Retroarch folder and they all show up perfectly with album art etc but non of the roms will play. Obviously if i select content and core like normal they run but I want to open them from the main screen under each game system icon with the album art. Any tips or advice as to how I can get it working? The playlists and thumbnails and rom folders are all named the same so I can't figure out why they are not playing? I have been to playlists in the setup and each core has the correct emulator selected in the playlist so it can't be that causing the issue? Any guides anywhere or advice?

Th3one

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have my PS Vita all set up with Playlists and Thumbnails and it works perfectly so I thought I would try to get my WIi U Retroarch to look the same. I used the same Rom folders, Put the Playlist and Thumbnail folders in the correct folders in the Retroarch folder and they all show up perfectly with album art etc but non of the roms will play. Obviously if i select content and core like normal they run but I want to open them from the main screen under each game system icon with the album art. Any tips or advice as to how I can get it working? The playlists and thumbnails and rom folders are all named the same so I can't figure out why they are not playing? I have been to playlists in the setup and each core has the correct emulator selected in the playlist so it can't be that causing the issue? Any guides anywhere or advice?
You need to make sure the Wii u has the / foward slash in the lpl playlist file. I just fix this. And how were you able to use the thumbnails I have them but they dont show up in my retro arch xmb how did you set them up and in what folder?

Spendy39

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to make sure the Wii u has the / foward slash in the lpl playlist file. I just fix this. And how were you able to use the thumbnails I have them but they dont show up in my retro arch xmb how did you set them up and in what folder?

I can't remember off the top of my head, I think Playlists go under core and the Thumbnails under Media may be wrong but I can't check until I finish work. When you say forward slash in the the IPL Playlist file what do you mean?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land