Retroflag update SUPERpi cases with faux cartridge slots + GIVE-AWAY!

retroflag_carts.jpg

*Limited time remaining*

Retroflag
have updated their SUPERpi line of Raspberry Pi cases with magnetic cartridges that sit on top of the unit and can house spare micro SD cards. The cartridges don't bring any real functionality nor are there any other updates to the cases, meaning unfortunately, this line of cases are not yet compatible with the newly released Raspberry Pi 4. However, the cartridges add a fun little flair to an already great line of cases and can even be decorated with included Super Mario Kart inspired stickers!

You can check out our review of the Retroflag line of Raspberry Pi cases here.

:arrow: Source

To celebrate the launch of these cases and thanks to our friends at Retroflag - we have 4 of these cases and matching USB controllers to give away! We'll even throw in some GBAtemp stickers and magnets too!

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these newly released cases for free all you have to do to enter is post a reply to this thread. Full terms and conditions of entry can be found in the first reply.

Available prizes:
  • 1x Retroflag SNES (U) style Raspberry Pi case + SNES (U) style USB controller
  • 1x Retroflag SNES (U) style Raspberry Pi case + SNES (U) style USB controller
  • 1x Retroflag SNES/SFC (J/E) style Raspberry Pi case + SNES/SFC (J/E) style USB controller
  • 1x Retroflag SNES/SFC (J/E) style Raspberry Pi case + SNES/SFC (J/E) style USB controller
Please note a Raspberry Pi is not included and you'll have to provide this yourself to make a complete package.

Good luck to all those who enter!

SFC+pi_th.jpg
SNES+pi_th.jpg

Attachments

• SNES+pi.jpg
    SNES+pi.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 244
  • SFC+pi.jpg
    SFC+pi.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 275

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would be cool if the card had a sd card that actully is read by the hardware.... Making it a real snes cart reader would have been easy as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gray zone warfare looks kinda cool
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ohhh on one episode they could use rings to summon Captain Criminal who is just Obama like a spoof of Captain Planet lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does look good
    By your powers combined, hmmm where is Epstein?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just another shit fps clone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought it was some warzone dlc bs
    Looks like an enhanced Far cry 1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's a far cry from it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a free to play bs, pay to get any good weapon/gear
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not free to play but $35
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Inb4 kiiwii gives it a 0/10
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    6/10 rating on steam
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs