Hacking RetroGameFan Updates/Releases

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if it has already been pointed out, but this works as Dual Boot with the Itouch Ds firmware too.
(You have to use the M3Real_M3iZero folder)

KurAiRyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
damn i can't finish pokemon black 2, i've beat the elite four and when Marshal says "you're gonna encounter the most powerful trainer of the league" the game freeze :hateit:

pretty sure thats a bug casued by the translation patch

They have patch 2,.2 out from Pokestation, try doing the game again and see if that works. Or another alternative load your rom and sav file onto an nds emulator defeat marshal there and if it does not freeze then save the game again and put it back on your sd card.

ziocarlone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm having a problem with the 6.81 version on my N5: it gives me white screen if I try to boot a rom. However, 6.80 version works fine. Could someone tell me if there's a solution to this problem?

EDIT: I've just found that the problem is in the TTMenu.SYS file, because if I add the file created by v6.80, v6.81 works the first time. The second time it doesn't work anymore, because it modified the file on the previous time. I can't make it a only-reading file, because if I do it, the menu gives me an error (I've just tried). I hope I could have been useful to obtain the solution to this problem.

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Retro, I have a request for you, there is an english game, that it has been translated into Spanish, but when we try to play with the YSMenu, we can't play to this game.
The game is 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors with spanish translation (http://elgigantic.foroactivo.com/t24-hilo-oficial-traduccion-9-hours-9-persons-9-doors-al-espanol)
The game load correctly, but in the prologue, when the video show a broke window, the game freeze and we need to reset the game.

I hope you can fix it. Thanks for your attention, I will be waiting for your answer.
Goodbye.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Retro, I have a request for you, there is an english game, that it has been translated into Spanish, but when we try to play with the YSMenu, we can't play to this game.
The game is 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors with spanish translation (http://elgigantic.fo...oors-al-espanol)
The game load correctly, but in the prologue, when the video show a broke window, the game freeze and we need to reset the game.
I'll quote Retro's first post of his thread for you, so maybe you can get what you want.
If a game doesn't appear in the Known Problems spoiler, then please let me know which game and please INCLUDE the following information but ONLY AFTER you have eliminated your µSD as an issue by using the Panasonic SD Formatter to FULL FORMAT your µSD.
1. Game number/name (I use DS-Scene game numbering)
2. CRC32 code (Open game using the DS-Scene Rom Tool and click on Rom Info tab once loaded)
3. The type of problem you are having

Reactions: 1 person

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game is 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors with spanish translation (http://elgigantic.fo...oors-al-espanol)
I'll quote Retro's first post of his thread for you, so maybe you can get what you want.
If a game doesn't appear in the Known Problems spoiler, then please let me know which game and please INCLUDE the following information but ONLY AFTER you have eliminated your µSD as an issue by using the Panasonic SD Formatter to FULL FORMAT your µSD.
1. Game number/name (I use DS-Scene game numbering)
2. CRC32 code (Open game using the DS-Scene Rom Tool and click on Rom Info tab once loaded)
3. The type of problem you are having
OK, here is the information:
1. The problem is not for my microSD, there are 5 persons in my page with the same problem.
2. Game Tittle: 999HRPERDOO; Game Serial: NTR-BSKE-USA; CRC32: 4ACFCB76; Maker: KX RomeR MODIFIED!
3. The problem: The game freeze when in the prologue, appear a window that start to break. We are going to search for a SAV after of the problem to see if we can play then.

I think this is all. If you need somethig more, I will answer with more things.

Thanks for all.
Goodbye

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
3. The problem: The game freeze when in the prologue, appear a window that start to break. We are going to search for a SAV after of the problem to see if we can play then.
It sounds like there just isn't an entry in the extinfo/infolib/savlib (whatever one it is...I don't remember this stuff that much :D) for the Spanish translation or something...because that sort of sounds like the AP of the game.

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It sounds like there just isn't an entry in the extinfo/infolib/savlib (whatever one it is...I don't remember this stuff that much :D) for the Spanish translation or something...because that sort of sounds like the AP of the game.
I only know that in the Wood 1.50 the game runs well, but in the wood 1.49 and the YSMenu 6.81 we can't play

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@ Everyone

A new Multi Cart Update is available and the front page has been updated :).

@ GE/GEi Users

Please update to v6.82 and do a fresh install (Backup µSD then FULL FORMAT µSD and then copy files from GE/GEi YSMenu folder to root of µSD). The problem should hopefully be fixed now (lol)

PokeLOL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ Everyone

@ GE/GEi Users

Please update to v6.82 and do a fresh install (Backup µSD then FULL FORMAT µSD and then copy files from GE/GEi YSMenu folder to root of µSD). The problem should hopefully be fixed now (lol)
Thanks for the FIX of the 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors v1.2 (SPANISH PATCHED) I will try it

EDIT:I did a backup of my microSD, then I format it and then copied again the folder System and the new folders of YSMenu. I turn on the nds, I'm going to the game 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors with Spanish Patch and the game freeze in the same place, I think the game progress a little more than before, but again with the break window.
I'll be waiting for the other friends if they get the same problem and I will say here.

Goodbye!

miniadri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@ Everyone

@ GE/GEi Users

Thanks for the FIX of the 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors v1.2 (SPANISH PATCHED) I will try it

EDIT:I did a backup of my microSD, then I format it and then copied again the folder System and the new folders of YSMenu. I turn on the nds, I'm going to the game 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors with Spanish Patch and the game freeze in the same place, I think the game progress a little more than before, but again with the break window.
I'll be waiting for the other friends if they get the same problem and I will say here.

Goodbye!
Hello, I talked with more people and they have the same problem, the game freeze in the break window in the prologue.
I hope you can fix it, thanks for your attention, I will be watching the topic for any answer or update.

Goodbye

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I talked with more people and they have the same problem, the game freeze in the break window in the prologue.
I hope you can fix it, thanks for your attention, I will be watching the topic for any answer or update.

Goodbye
Did you make sure to start a fresh save (delete the .sav file and try it).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F