OP
Trophies
Website
blogs.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
gbatempsupersonicwii.jpg

I love music games. I really do. But ... there is a time when Guitar Hero, Rock Band, DJ Hero, Band Hero, Frets On Fire clones, Guitarfun, or Guitar On Fire, not enough to satiate our hunger for music. And it's not because of the music itself, but the gaming system and the gameplay, because even though you try to innovate with special music or other things, the style of colorful squares on the neck of a guitar is the essence of those games. It created a system that made long event (which is very good, is true) but you can not escape from this parameter.

Is that in the midst of plenty of same game styles that already was creative one
day, comes a very different (in "concept" subject): Supersonic Wii

supersonicwiiprint.jpg

Supersonic Wii is a game to load via Homebrew Channel, created by AerialX and weighs just 11.5 Mb in a SD card, which has as its argument a spacecraft with the goal of hitting specific points on the screen. Untill now, nothing different, right? But... the shots must be fired in the rhythm of music. And more: Unlike Guitar Hero and its derivatives, in Supersonic Wii We have three tracks, where we have to change at certain times for left and right as the objectives were right on the pace. Each track is a type of instrument (for example during a drum solo we have to change the track and then change again to the keyboards and remains so).

The setlist is characteristic of the game and I have to mention a tribute to Megaman, the song "Ode to Megaman." Is aewson!

Homebrew games are mostly simple and many do not have much commercial appeal, once mostly your coders make this for their own in his spare time, without a goal for marketing and financial wins, but sometimes we feel very honored to be able to play games as well, Supersonic Wii, with 3D graphics, a large beauty care and excellent gameplay. Not counting that is compatible with various controls, including:

Horizontal Wiimote, Vertical Wiimote, Wiimote + Nunchuck and the guitar of Guitar Hero 3 (do not know if you can play with other guitars. Please If you try, communicate me so that I can update this post)

If you want to download the musics before playing to see if it sounds good for you (and will, I speak from my experience) click here to download as MP3 (25.1 Mb). The pack (and the game) contains the following songs:

- Menu Theme
- Space Vacation
- Super Mario Bros. Remix
- Synthetic Nightmare
- Turrican Remix
- OMG Tetris
- Voxelbuffer
- Canon in D Remix
- Ode to Megaman
- Winter Symphony

Below, a gameplay video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rpVuudhDIE

The oficial link to download is broken, but I found this on Megaupload (and I downloaded, works like a charm
smile.gif
). CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD (if the link is broken, comment please and I will fix this when I can).

pedimaisum//

Informations:
Name: Supersonic Wii Winter Edition
Genre: Music
Creator: AerialX
Controls: Wiimote, Wiimote + Nunchuck, Guitar Hero 3 Guitar.
in SD Size: 11.5 Mb
Pedimaisum Rating: (5) of 5
Wiibrew site: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Supersonic_Wii
DOWNLOAD

Installation Method (in spoiler):
Put the folder DATA in SD root and the folder "supersonicwii in "SD:/apps/". So, you must have this structure:

SD:/data/supersonicwii
- assets
- worlds
- supersonic.xml

and

SD:/apps/supersonicwii
- boot.dol
- icon.png
- meta.xml

PS.: I'm learning english yet, so, sorry for my bad write
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think if I was making a list Modern Warfare 1 would be my second place spot, with stopping a...