Hardware Right and down movements with the C-stick.

SnakeOil992

Walking bruh moment
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I've noticed this ever since I bought my N3DS on January but never really talked about it here. For both the best and worst, I wonder if it's not only me who has this problem. Flicking the stick on the right or the down side is a bit weird and not very responsive. For example, when I play Resident Evil Revelations, the characters can move very easily when I flick the C-stick up or to the left but it struggles a bit when I move it in other directions(the characters change direction slower). Something tells me the C-stick doesn't recognize my finger to the fullest when flicking to those directions. I would appreciate your help here.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well...
I think that either your stick is too stiff and needs to be loosened up with use, or it's defective and needs repair.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I've noticed this ever since I bought my N3DS on January but never really talked about it here. For both the best and worst, I wonder if it's not only me who has this problem. Flicking the stick on the right or the down side is a bit weird and not very responsive. For example, when I play Resident Evil Revelations, the characters can move very easily when I flick the C-stick up or to the left but it struggles a bit when I move it in other directions(the characters change direction slower). Something tells me the C-stick doesn't recognize my finger to the fullest when flicking to those directions. I would appreciate your help here.
I've noticed this on the same game too, though oddly enough it doesn't occur on any other game I play. During the underwater scenes of RE Revelations, it takes a lot of force to get the game to register a downward push on the C-stick, and this isn't due to the camera angles as it eventually responds if I dig my nail in hard enough. Really weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok