Hacking Rock Band 2 and USB Loader

Skater4599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all im having a problem getting Rock Band 2 to load off USB loaders, using either GX rev899 or WiiFlow R25, it starts i see the wrist strap screen then i see the drummer guy saying "loading" and it flashes but it sits there forever, it doesnt freeze though the guy keeps moving it just never loads up. I can load and play this game fine from the disc itself, Ive tried several diff settings, IOS's 249 rev 17 and 222/223 v4, block ios reload etc still no luck. I can play all other music games fine, Rock Band 1, GH:3,5,WT,Aerosmith,Smash Hits etc.

Any Suggestions? Thanks

my wii system is SM 4.1 but ive updated all my IOS's through DOP-IOS mod and shop channel, D2CKEY NTSC, rest should be in my sig

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game is getting corrupted when transferring from disc to your hard drive. Dump it to your computer then transfer it to your hard drive with WBFS Manager.

Skater4599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, trying that now.. ill update when i finish see if it works

EDIT: It worked! Thanks tattar8!

My question is this then, i dumped from my disc (burned) using Rev17 249 and usb loader gx rev 899. Is this a bug is Rev17, or GX? Wonder if it would work fine using IOS222 to dump it, or perhaps wiiflow? I have over 100 games ive done exactly same process with and this is the first that has happend to lol, maybe just bad luck?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: btw bc my sup m3 is dead im gonna use its sd card to mod my dsi