Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rookie level 1 -> Legend level 75

How to install:

replace your save with one from following folders
I would suggest creating new profile to replace save with these or backup your original.

1. Download the Savegame.
  2. Pick level you want to start game at from folder
  3. Place the gamedat.save file from level folder to inject\tagame\savedata\dbe_production\

WARNING: You can only go higher with your Level.

Note: After injecting restart console, run rocket league, exit and rerun, enjoy

Extra: I was able to export my steam rocket league save and use it on my switch,
It will only allow you to use current vehicle configured.
Dont make changes in garage or i believe you will loose.
maxed out car with specials
http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=161796

Attachments

• rocket unlocker.rar
    818.7 KB · Views: 1,477
Last edited by Type_O_Dev,

nmkd

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Rookie level 1 -> Legend level 75

How to install:

replace your save with one from following folders
I would suggest creating new profile to replace save with these or backup your original.

1. Download the Savegame.
  2. Pick level you want to start game at from folder
  3. Place the gamedat.save file from level folder to inject\tagame\savedata\dbe_production\

WARNING: You can only go higher with your Level.

Note: After injecting restart console, run rocket league, exit and rerun, enjoy

Extra: I was able to export my steam rocket league save and use it on my switch, It will onl;y allow you to use current vehicle configured.

And this is the exact reason why storing online data offline is the worst mistake Nintendo has ever done.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for the first threads. I encourage people to also post selfies when they receive the error codes on screen.

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And this is the exact reason why storing online data offline is the worst mistake Nintendo has ever done.
How so? How is a save game online data and what does Nintendo's save management have to do with this? This is definitely not using the online save management system they went with... Your post in general just doesn't add up.

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he's saying storing data like your player level (which is visible / has visible effects in online gameplay) on the console rather than on the server is a bad idea. which is kinda true. if it doesn't really affect anything meaningful, I guess it's probably fine though.

nmkd

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How so? How is a save game online data and what does Nintendo's save management have to do with this? This is definitely not using the online save management system they went with... Your post in general just doesn't add up.

I'm saying that storing your progress of an online game locally is a terrible idea.

FearItSelf23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This has nothing to do with Nintendo. OP ripped the save from his PC version. Did Nintendo make the devs keep the saves locally on the PC version as well? Gtfo of here with your asinine comment. The only people at fault here are the rocket league developers.

Mokiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I play Rocket League I'm not suprised. Simple things, to those programmers, are beyond them.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Title is meaningless anyway. Why go through the effort of making something server side that has 0 effect on the game.

It'll probably go server side once the the xp overhaul comes in, when xp will be used for getting decryptors and other stuff.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title is meaningless anyway. Why go through the effort of making something server side that has 0 effect on the game.

It'll probably go server side once the the xp overhaul comes in, when xp will be used for getting decryptors and other stuff.

??

this works online as of now, rocket league could update game to patch things like this

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
??

this works online as of now, rocket league could update game to patch things like this

I never said it didn't work online. I said titles (rocketeer, pro, expert etc) are meaningless. They have no effect on the game, which is probably why Psyonix hasn't put it server side yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Chips Ahoy cookies :D:wub::D