• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Roe V Wade has been repealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Proven to not be true. Amazing how this excuse/lie is still being used.
It's still being used because it was never proven false. Toxicology report showed he had fentanyl, methamphetamine and cannabinoids in his system. He also had heart disease. Even the corporate media reported this so you have no excuse not knowing.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's still being used because it was never proven false. Toxicology report showed he had fentanyl, methamphetamine and cannabinoids in his system. He also had heart disease. Even the corporate media reported this so you have no excuse not knowing.
I do not watch mainstream media, but then again everyone who watches FOX News claims they don't either, because FOX News is somehow the only exception to the fact that all mainstream media lies, right? :rofl:
Regardless, I remain amazed that people still try to use the weak lie that he died from a drug overdose, and that being just around the time he, I don't know, had his neck leaned on and was asphyxiated? His cause of death was ruled as neck compression. Anything to avoid admitting that the United States is a racist country and that black people still suffer racism at varrying degrees on a regular basis, right? I'm sure Chauvin is your personal hero. Good thing he's rotting in prison.

Reactions: Xzi

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not watch mainstream media, but then again everyone who watches FOX News claims they don't either, because FOX News is somehow the only exception to the fact that all mainstream media lies, right? :rofl:
Regardless, I remain amazed that people still try to use the weak lie that he died from a drug overdose, and that being just around the time he, I don't know, had his neck leaned on and was asphyxiated? His cause of death was ruled as neck compression. Anything to avoid admitting that the United States is a racist country and that black people still suffer racism at varrying degrees on a regular basis, right? I'm sure Chauvin is your personal hero. Good thing he's rotting in prison.
There's that Fox News boogeyman again, lol

Are you sure Chauvin is my personal hero? More like you hope he is. I honestly could care less about him. Good thing George Floyd is rotting in the ground so he can't threaten his baby momma's life anymore.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hurr durr I'm so scared of one cable channel that only a few million people watch. Cry moar
Okay, champ. You're welcome to cry and pout here about why the world is more accepting and advanced than you could ever comprehend and why you're somehow the victim of everything, but, eh, I'm not going to turn this into a hundred post long back-and-forth. Feel free to rant to yourself. <3

Reactions: Xzi

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, champ. You're welcome to cry and pout here about why the world is more accepting and advanced than you could ever comprehend and why you're somehow the victim of everything, but, eh, I'm not going to turn this into a hundred post long back-and-forth. Feel free to rant to yourself. <3
Poor guy has nothing left except projection. In the future, you don't have to announce your exit. You can just leave. Nobody will care, especially me.

Reactions: BitMasterPlus

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, and what is that? You keep commenting one liners in an attempt to prove you're either humorous or relevant, and your last few posts toward me have only proven that you're humorously irrelevant. I would ignore you, but I like to think I'm polite.

Please, indulge me in what values or rights or whatever you think it is I'm projecting, because I'm fairly certain at this point you have no idea what projection is on a philosophical level, do unless you have something coherent to say, you should probably rethink how you try to annoy me.

You're another one who has no voice or identity. You've mentioned multiple times you're here to drink liberal tears, but then you've spent two days posting one liners that has only created tears of laughter, far from whatever you think you need to further sustain yourself and your mindless posts. Please God post back with something other than "OoOoOoh libtard mad" and spare us the inane drivel that's come from your fingers the past few days.

Or maybe you haven't replied much because you've spent your time acclimating yourself with Stormfront, a KKK website that seems like a great place to spread your vitriol and draconian opinions. Maybe grab yourself an incest-bred Nazi bride while you're there so you can someone else to cry over abortions with.
Someone sounds like they had too much salt at dinner.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @BitMasterPlus man child, check this out:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/biden-abortion-executive-order_n_62c7c916e4b045168460ae03

Abortion rights won't be subjugated for long. What's the crap you've been saying?

Deal with it? Get over it?

I hope Republican tears taste half as good as liberal tears.
Nobody reasonable listens to that thieving, cheating, lying cocksucker anyways so his "executive orders" might as well be fancy toilet paper one would wipe their ass with.

Reactions: TraderPatTX

AleronIves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that isn't going off the rails, then what else could be?
I guess we might have different ideas of what constitutes "off the rails". The current political climate surrounding abortion is vitriolic, but the vitriol still exists within the constitutional framework that defines the US government, so that's not "off the rails" in my book. Democrats had 50 years to pass actual legislation protecting abortion rights, and they were too lazy and complacent to do so. They preferred to rely on a shaky SCOTUS precedent, which can be overturned with a single SCOTUS vote. It took a while, but that's exactly what happened, and Democrats can't feign surprise, since Republicans have been using the call to overturn Roe to rally their base for decades. Their goal was never a secret, and Democrats did nothing to stop it.

In fact, Democrats actively helped Republicans achieve their goal by making it easier to confirm judges to the SCOTUS. When Democrats were in power, they got mad that Republicans were blocking their judicial nominees, so they removed filibuster protections for federal judge confirmations -- except for the SCOTUS. A few years later, they tried to block a Republican SCOTUS nominee, and Republicans predictably followed their precedent by removing filibuster protections for SCOTUS confirmations. Trump never would have gotten all of his SCOTUS picks had Democrats not started tinkering with Senate rules, as Republicans are generally much better at politics than Democrats and are much less likely to initiate changes that can be used against their own agenda the next time they lose political power.

Now, Republicans reduced the legitimacy of the SCOTUS by stealing an appointment from Obama and then hypocritically reversing course to slap as many judges onto the SCOTUS as they could during Trump's term, but the only constitutional mechanism to punish them for doing that is for the people of Kentucky to throw Mitch McConnell out of office, so there isn't much the rest of us can do about it. We can vote other Republicans out of office to punish them for their party's unethical behaviour, but since the economy is down and inflation is way up, it's unlikely that Republicans will suffer much electoral pain come November.

Reactions: titan_tim

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

So what you're saying is that it was his own fault that he wasn't fit enough to survive the assault he was subjected to?

I wasn't aware that one of my duties was to prepare for my neck to be knelt on by a police officer for nine minutes.
I wonder how many people would have survived that?

Derek Chauvin has been convicted of killing George Floyd, so it's been proven in court that you are wrong.

Last edited by smf,

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody reasonable listens to that thieving, cheating, lying cocksucker anyways so his "executive orders" might as well be fancy toilet paper one would wipe their ass with.

Oh for a minute I thought you were talking about Trump.

You know what an executive action is, right?

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When is the last time we won?:rofl2:

1. Roe v Wade given back to the states and the people
2. EPA can't implement climate change rules without Congress
3. 2nd Amendment upheld
4. J6 committee falling apart
5. Biolabs and Nazis exposed in Ukraine
6. Twitter's lies about their bots are exposed
7. Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled drop boxes are illegal now and were illegal in 2020
8. Georgia Guidestones got demolished
9. Farmers in the Netherlands standing up to globalists
10. Dems don't have the votes to pass abortion law
11. Ghislaine Maxwell got sentenced, and her customers are being investigated
12. Joe Biden voicemail to Hunter exposed proving he was involved in the business deals
13. Missouri passes voter ID and eliminates drop boxes
14. One of the ballot mules in AZ just got 1 year in prison
15. Macron lost his majority
16. Judge in Uruguay suspends vaccinations for kids under 13
17. Mayra Flores flipped a House seat
18. Biden's job approval is lower than Trump's
19. NY Supreme Court shot down law allowing illegal aliens to vote in local elections
20. NY Supreme Court dismissed the Dems gerrymandered district map and drew their own
21. 130 people accused of human trafficking arrested in Europe

And that's just in the last couple weeks. Also, when I say we, I don't mean the Republican Party. I'm talking about Patriots.

So then your reply is pointless then, as you didn't highlight wins for Republicans, you highlighted "wins" for patriots. Half of those at least are wins for humanity, like arresting sex traffickers and suspending Twitter bots.

If you can't even formulate a proper response, why bother trying? You did nothing but show defense for my point. So uhh, thanks for that.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
History is not kind to those who oppress. Radical Southern religious freaks have been trying to push their Anti-LGBT agenda on the entire country and world for as long as anyone can remember, and now look what's happening. The LGBT community is widely accepted by a vast majority of people while the number of idiots that are afraid of two dudes kissing are slowly dying off and fading away. Even in their safe spaces, aka the states where gay marriage was not legal until Obergefell v. Hodges, was taken away in 2015.

Remember, the people that cry about other people having rights aren't actual victims, they're just weak victims in their own pathetic minds. They're thrown away by society, as they should be. Remember the jackass that assaulted a minor working at a smoothie shop and called her a racial slur? He was fired from his job and charged within a weak of the incident.

Exactly right, which is a big part of why you have people like @TraderPatTX trying to actively erase or rewrite history to fit their narrative. And it's all over the place too. Without derailing too much, you know a lot of schools are rewriting the Native American massacre when Columbus "discovered" America? It's ludicrous. And with the onset of unregulated Internet websites, which I'm back and forth on, you have people freely uploading falsified information to further push their agenda.

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh for a minute I thought you were talking about Trump.

You know what an executive action is, right?
Something Biden has abused since literally the first day he took office. You call Trump a dictator, but of course, Biden acts like one even more than Trump supposedly ever did.

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something Biden has abused since literally the first day he took office. You call Trump a dictator, but of course, Biden acts like one even more than Trump supposedly ever did.

He's made 91 of them in two years. Trump made 220 in 4. Which of them have hurt you personally?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In your view, this means a woman gives consent for pregnancy on an ongoing basis by choosing not to abort/kill the fetus day by day?
That's right.

Are there any scenarios where she lacks this right, or does she have the right to an abortion from week 1 - week 36?
There are no scenarios in which a woman would lack the right to end her pregnancy from Week 1 through Week 36. However, ending a pregnancy isn't always an abortion. If it's after fetal viability, then it'd be a birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Judge Dread Wario lol