DS App Studio™ Developer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
This is a game where your objective is to kill all other players. Here are the rules and guielines:

There are 5 lands:

- Yerninu

- Jacami

- Lonistro

- Portania

- Yernitia

These are the moves each person can use:

- Fire punch - removes 5% health from a person. Can only be done after one post by someone else if used

- Water blast - removes 15% health from a person. Can only be done after three posts by other people if used

- Ion Blast - removed 30% health from a person. Can only be done after 8 posts by other people if used

- Regeneration - makes you get 5% more health. Can only be done after 20 posts by other people if used

- More moves to come...

In order for someone to use any of the attacks, they have to put the following in their post:

QUOTE said:
username/attackname

your health
your location

Each person starts out with 100% health. Remember, after every post you do, you must display your health and location. Each person starts in Yerninu. In order to attack someone, you must be in their location. Also in order to go to a different location, you must do the following:

QUOTE said:
location/walking
Then, after someone else has posted, you will do this in your post.

QUOTE said:
location/there

Now you may attack if you are not moving to a different location. If your health reaches 0%, you lose and you may only observe the game. If you disobey the rules, you will be disqualified and can only observe the game. When you join, you must post like this:

username
health: 100%

There will be more rules posted if needed. Good luck on the battlefield!

Posts merged

RoyalCardMan

Health: 100%

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I thought finally an adult sex game on gbatemp... but nope just something I am not interested in. that being said my version of the game the only losers are the ones who don't play...

come on play with me...
not royalcardman's game - mine...

libido 100%
username: Lickit

no attacks in my game but you do get to do stuff
smileipb2.png

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"This is machomuu, I so my friend told me you were a prinny and had to see if it was true, but apparently not, as there was no 'dood'". machomuu looks around nervously, looking for something to talk about.
"So...I heard you like mudkipz"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk