ROM Hack RPG Maker 3DS - I've created mods for the game!

windmill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    939.4 KB · Views: 393
  • mzc8rJEYTuC9j_sPvmdd7A.png
    mzc8rJEYTuC9j_sPvmdd7A.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by windmill,
Reactions: anotherthing

windmill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will this work on the actual 3DS itself?
I don't know yet, I haven't ripped the RomFS for the game. If I did rip it, I would have to locate the files and find a way to open the files. Unless the files happen to be stored as PNGs. I'll update this if I can do it.

Reactions: Tarmfot

windmill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll take forever to find the files, (I have to decompress them one at a time) but It'll be done soon enough.
Screenshot_1.png

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Boi. Just cause i use a 2DS doesnt mean when i release the mod it wont work on a 3ds
So far no where on here have you really stated you have been working on this for a console. The last time it was asked it was not really answered and no update to if ya moved to a console to use these on.

windmill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far no where on here have you really stated you have been working on this for a console. The last time it was asked it was not really answered and no update to if ya moved to a console to use these on.
fair enough, whoops. the image is of custom emotes ON a 2DS though.

windmill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, i should really post about what ive done. I've made a full on modding server on discord (With a few mods currently) and still have had no progress with Chibis.

Reactions: Nutez

windmill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question from a newbie to Kukkii, how do you decompress the image files?
See image for decompressing, for when you need to recompress, please use Compression/LZ11 for your Face files. Feel free to upload anything of quality to the Gamebanana area!

Attachments

• Screenshot_120.png
    Screenshot_120.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 250

The_Kuro1970

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
See image for decompressing, for when you need to recompress, please use Compression/LZ11 for your Face files. Feel free to upload anything of quality to the Gamebanana area!
Sorry again but I got an error when I tried to open a decompressed Schara_Fantasy1_002_1.jtex which to take a guess is one of the Overworld Sprites since Schara_Fantasy1_001_1.jtex is the transparent Overworld sprite.
If you could could you help me with this problme?

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 223

windmill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry again but I got an error when I tried to open a decompressed Schara_Fantasy1_002_1.jtex which to take a guess is one of the Overworld Sprites since Schara_Fantasy1_001_1.jtex is the transparent Overworld sprite.
If you could could you help me with this problme?
schara files are not supported as of right now, only FACE_FANTASY and stuff of that calibur. No overworld junk or map stuff sadly.

Coravendev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is there any mod that increases the weapon/armor/monster/skill amount? i'm having that problem with my project.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast you were asleep on 4/20
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played that Mario flash game called Mario 63?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No, but I've seen it on Vinesauce's stream.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that game is one of the reasons i met newgrounds bc the full versión of it is in that site
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also somebody is remaking it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the other game where I found newgrounds is new york shark
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Spoke to Tom Fulp the other day, if he can find his old Newgrounds site content like the mini Flash animations from the 2000's that played on the portal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast the 1999 versión of pico's school is avaliable (the difference between it, the 2006 versión and the 2016 versión is that the speed of the game depends of the speed of your computer and that it had the og soundtrack)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Another being Pico VS Bear, the original 1999 version before Jim Henson filed a DMCA takedown.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The 2006 versión was made when the flash portal was made
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many people thought it was lost, but was discovered that he hid it on the same page.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although the "secrets" system where the game was has been removed. Also pico vs uberkids had a netplay versión that was shutdown, although the swf file has been found
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nope. There are two download buttons on the same page, where you can download the original under a file called "bear.exe". "bear2.exe", however, is the updated game in a Flash projector. P.s. this was on the archived Pico page from 2000.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's been there for a long time, too. People who search for lost media don't look hard enough lmao.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, also the pico 2 demos used to be only for the newgrounds patrons but they are on internet archive too (https://archive.org/download/picos_school_2)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Iirc the demos were removed from newgrounds in 2022
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, or well only the demo with mindchamber's style was on newgrounds
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Fun fact @SylverReZ: iirc one of the goals on the fnf Kickstarter stated that pico 2 would be finished but the Kickstarter didnt get enough money for that goal to be fullfiled
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, FNF sucks, their community is toxic as hell.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ its a single player game
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @SylverReZ its a single player game