• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Ok so what if AKAIO was cracked, i still don't see the deal. It doesn't seem to be particularly widespread, since forums removed all links to it, and many R4 Gold/Hyper/Whatever users are just too ignorant anyway. They just prefer to whine, and most of them don't even know or care what AKAIO is. I can only see sales of Acekard increasing because of this,since it's free propaganda. Because if nothing else, Norm can probably make any new loader incompatible with the cracked version. So an original loader used in a fake kernel wouldn't run any game, it would just say R4 sucks on both screens.
tongue.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leonidas said:
Ok so what if AKAIO was cracked, i still don't see the deal. It doesn't seem to be particularly widespread, since forums removed all links to it, and many R4 Gold/Hyper/Whatever users are just too ignorant anyway. They just prefer to whine, and most of them don't even know or care what AKAIO is. I can only see sales of Acekard increasing because of this,since it's free propaganda. Because if nothing else, Norm can probably make any new loader incompatible with the cracked version. So an original loader used in a fake kernel wouldn't run any game, it would just say R4 sucks on both screens.
tongue.gif
not sure how it will increase sales when a $7 r4 clone can run the same firmware as a $12 cart

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
I just didn't see why Rudolph wants to financially help shitty clone cards... unless he is involved then good on him, make some money.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
this thread is a failed attempt at cloning smart people.

i fail to understand how some of you can't understand why norm would be upset that akaio got cracked, or feel its not a big deal. then i remember that those same people couldn't code their way out of a virtual paper bag. they have no understanding of the hardwork involved in writing a large program. i haven't written anything on the level of akaio and even i can understand how crappy it would be if a bunch of lazy clone cart makers used my firmware. a firmware i coded for hours upon hours, and for more than 2 years. a firmware i am not paid for and i code to support 1 flash linker that i enjoy using.

i'd be pretty pissed off.

rudolph should get back to doing something useful. gba exploader has bugs and doesn't work well with the 3in1+. time better spent, would you not agree?

-another world

murkurie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been with this forum for awhile, But never post. From what I see most of you are whiny and complaining children because you bought outdated hardware and now just hate acekard for your lack of knowledge or a search for reviews. If I was him I would be mad that somebody took my software so it would work on cheap chinese knockoff's. I believe this thread should be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...