Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't get where it's telling you to "Please rename PASSCARD3_AMFE00.nds of the backup to SoftReset.g6ds and copy it." Where do I find that stuff? It's confusing me!
It looks to me like you're supposed to dump the G6/M3 Real with his backup tool, then rename the resulting .nds file to "SoftReset.g6ds" or "SoftReset.M3DS". I don't have a Real (or an SCDS1) so I can't test it myself.
Just FYI (sorry for the bump btw), I just used the NDS Backup Tool to backup my M3 Real. It made a rom called "PASSCARD3_AMFE00.nds". It dumped very fast, and it made a file of 256 kB.

I renamed it to "SoftReset.m3ds". I fired up the 3in1 Expansion Pack tool and... It worked
smile.gif
So now I can use Soft Reset on the M3 Real
bow.gif

doomsmythe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,
New to this thing, and frustrated beyond belief. Now then, I have searched everything I can find for this cart and this damn tool. I have tried everything suggested, and I STILL cannot enable the rumble feature with this damn tool. My slot 1 card is an M3 real, pretty good so far. I can load GBA roms with this tool, and I can use the DS browser with no problems. No matter which version of this prog I use it NEVER gives me the rumble option. Also, the "backup" tool won't seem to regonize that I have a slot 1 card, even though it's running off of it. I am running out of ideas or options and this tool is quite frankly really pissing me off. So excuse me a moment. So, does anybody have a suggestion i haven't tried that isn't repeated multiply across several boards? Because I can't read Japanese and all the readme's except one are in that language. Sorry for my ranting.
hate2.gif

P

pasc

you should use metroid prime pinball for testing just to make sure.

Just open Rudolphs tool press R three times, choose a rumble mode and then open metroid pinball to try rumble out (check if it is enabled).

For me it works that way (m3 simply)

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I have an even WORSE problem i did everything and i got the PASSCARD3_AMFE00.nds file renamed it and then boot up the 3 in 1 tool by rudolf and it says no 3in1 found please retry......HELP I just got it today

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey I have an even WORSE problem i did everything and i got the PASSCARD3_AMFE00.nds file renamed it and then boot up the 3 in 1 tool by rudolf and it says no 3in1 found please retry......HELP I just got it today
Did your 3-in-1 work before this, or was that the first time you tried it? Does it show up in the DS menu as an option pack or a game, or does the DS say that there is no game pak inserted?

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It Says that "there is no game pack inserted" but other apps seem to work with it...its soooooo confusing help

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just Discovered that on rudolph's site that the ez 3in1 has had its chipset changed could this be why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: