*RUMOR* Leaked NX Controller

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I think it's fake. Everyone who plays games for example Fifa on the smartphone/tablets knows how uncomfortable it is to "control with a display". Im pretty sure we will see something near the actual one with analog sticks and buttons. [emoji854]
I have some zombie game on my 3GS and it is really awkward to play an FPS with touchscreen controls.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been laughing at all of you since this thread was made. I saw this this same "leaked" imagine months ago while looking for NX rumors. A person already posted it they made it on their pc based on the patent. So needless to say I never shared the website where it was originally posted.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been laughing at all of you since this thread was made. I saw this this same "leaked" imagine months ago while looking for NX rumors. A person already posted it they made it on their pc based on the patent. So needless to say I never shared the website where it was originally posted.
You're a monster.

I like your style.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States

Could you now?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Nintendo has previously gone on record that they're trying to "Americanize" the NX, so that's another reason that I'm thinking this is fake

Unless, of course, they think we LIKE touchscreen controls

Maybe they're thinking of the current generation kids who're fixated on iPhones, iPads and all that.

Dr Eggman

I am THE Eggman.
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
I still don't think this is real, but for entertainment purposes...
4f9112b28f5429fde6fac7b24f9c3b1f.png
Neogaf

Oh sweet jeebus would KILL for that 3DS.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
we've all known it's fake we don't care this is a rag on nintendos bad decisions lately thread :creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BakerMan, Interesting trivia about dictionaries and Psi, I'm a direct descendant of the guy... +1