alecocr20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

So yesterday I installed an Instinct nx v6s. It was glitching but also flashing red and going to OFW.

I thought I did something wrong with the installation. Removed everything and tried with another console and I have exactly the same result. Also, I flashed the latest firmware that I could fin

I've searched around and I could find something that says 7 red flashes it's a faulty FPGA, can anyone confirm? Any solution or I need another NX

Attachments

• 20240422_183634.mp4
    17.9 MB
  • 20240423_123557.mp4
    48.8 MB

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
It was glitching but also flashing red and going to OFW.
In the second video you can see it blinking green, which is a successful glitch.
But as the screen shows, you either didn't insert the SD card or the right files are missing on the SD card (or the SD card is formatted incorrectly).
Maybe this is what the red light is trying to tell you?

alecocr20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for the replies

It does glitch randomly and fails randomly. I bought some new ones to try a swap.

In the meantime, I'll try the putty method. I suppose when is flashing red, I can get the error code? Any place I can find the putty commands available? All I could find was the R to reset

ostebob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Thank you for the replies

It does glitch randomly and fails randomly. I bought some new ones to try a swap.

In the meantime, I'll try the putty method. I suppose when is flashing red, I can get the error code? Any place I can find the putty commands available? All I could find was the R to reset
Press h. It is likely a dat0 error. Try kamikaze if you have the skills and equipment.

alecocr20

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried to debug it with putty. It glitches correctly every time I diagnose and the rest of the info seems ok. That said, it seems to work every time if I don't power on right after but wait a couple of minutes.
I'll wait for to try another chip, I don't really think is related to Dat0 but no way to be sure. I'm not equipped to try the kamikaze method, so I hope is related to the chip

ostebob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I had the same issue, with the physical orientation of the switch being important (lying face down on the bench, it mostly worked). Likely due to the dat0 adaptor having only partial contact.

Solved it by doing kamikaze.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: