(RUMOR) N3DS & N3DSXL US Release Date Revealed by Gamestop

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it is a mixed bag for me ill be glad to see GW be compatible with N3DS NA
but pissed at the same time for spending $275 to import and have a foreign model when i didn't need to

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it is a mixed bag for me ill be glad to see GW be compatible with N3DS NA
but pissed at the same time for spending $275 to import and have a foreign model when i didn't need to

That's why you always wait lol. Nintendo would have to be stupid to alienate the US by not releasing it here soon.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hope so, but instead of jumping at one ill wait for someone to buy and test it.
the two things to consider with the N3ds is
  1. it's starting version.
  2. compatibly with gateway
  3. it may not be able to downgrade to 4.5

also Damn you sheimi i was a long time champion of the game and i have finally lost XD:rofl:

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with a release date that soon they've no doubt already produced the first batch

i'm willing to bet they'll come with either 9.2 or 9.3... quite a deal breaker there

i don't know i juat have this feeling that Gw is going to work on launch consoles like either it will come with 9.2 or GW has a trick up their sleeve once again for 9.3

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i don't know i juat have this feeling that Gw is going to work on launch consoles like either it will come with 9.2 or GW has a trick up their sleeve once again for 9.3

They've been pretty promising in the quality of what they provide but wow, we are gonna wait if they do have a new trick up their sleeve as you say

Soon

Last edited by Lucifer666,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
People gravely underestimate how big of an endeavour it is to release a console successfully across a continent - if we're not hearing anything from Nintendo yet and the ad campaign isn't in full swing, it's just not coming next month - expect pre-orders, but not a release, not until late february or even early april.

Reactions: gamefan5

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People gravely underestimate how big of an endeavour it is to release a console successfully across a continent - if we're not hearing anything from Nintendo yet and the ad campaign isn't in full swing, it's just not coming next month - expect pre-orders, but not a release, not until late february or even early april.
Nintendo direct on Wednesday.

johnbus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be excited to get one of the NEW regular 3DSs to get to customize the faceplates. I wouldnt mind getting to be an artist creating some original designs.

Now that you've said that, I'll be scouring the Internet for months waiting for Hatsune Miku faceplates to appear.

They WILL exist at some point. It's the Internet. It's impossible for them not to exist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...