Homebrew Safe to unistall 3DS health and safety app?

Rude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question. Is it safe to uninstall the 3DS health and safety app on sysnand? I am on 11.5 with fastboot3ds and luma9. Just to free up some space and remove unnecessary apps. Also is there a way to backup the app if I remove it?

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Deleting any non-critical system title will immediately prompt you to system update. Of all of the non-critical system apps, this is the one I recommended you don't uninstall, as it's quite useful (H&S injects are awesome)

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boot9strap can make useless default apps very useful for homebrew access without getting recorded to your activity log.
So you can basically inject NTR selector into the Safety app that way your log will think you used the safety app, but your actually using NTR just an example

FenexFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty much non beneficial but what i did is i use cthulhu to stay "incognito" so i just injected it into the health and safety app witch finally gave it a purpose to me
I'm pretty sure you can inject it with almost anything tho

Rude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uninstalled it on emunand and when tried to access eshop prompted system update, so I guess it is still needed.
I fixed by booting godmode9 and creating a legit cia from sysnand and then using fbi to install it again in emunand.
I like having eshop as a way to stay up on current games.
Thanks for the replies but I guess I have answered my own question. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/VKxOP02