ROM Hack SaltySD not working?

Mimi Hideyoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I`m trying to randomize Pokemon Moon, but no matter how many times I try restarting the process, it just won`t load files from the SaltySD folder. I can get patches like the no lines patch running, but thats the most I can do really.

My folders are set up correctly as far as i know (SaltySD/Sunmoon/a/so on and Luma/code_sections) and I did patch the code.bin and put it in code_sections (i renamed it to 0004000000175E00.bin too) so i really dont know what i`m doing wrong

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I`m trying to randomize Pokemon Moon, but no matter how many times I try restarting the process, it just won`t load files from the SaltySD folder. I can get patches like the no lines patch running, but thats the most I can do really.

My folders are set up correctly as far as i know (SaltySD/Sunmoon/a/so on and Luma/code_sections) and I did patch the code.bin and put it in code_sections (i renamed it to 0004000000175E00.bin too) so i really dont know what i`m doing wrong
What version of Luma are you using? And please share a screenshot of your SD cards folder structure as well as the structure of your SaltySD folder.
Things to check: If you're using B9S, "code_sections" is no longer the correct directory as it's been changed to Luma/titles/TitleID/Code.bin (no need to rename it).
Also, directories are case sensitive so it should be "saltysd/SunMoon/a/*"

Fix those things and it should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman