40.8 KB · Views: 1,103
Reactions: dAVID_ and Tizm

LeafyIsHere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 24, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What is even the point of this thread? Why isn't it in EoF?:P

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 24, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
I'm reading this like "ok... classic copy pasted shitpost", then get to the end, you got me, lol:rofl2:

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What's EoF?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cool-story-bro_o_2285745.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can assure you it is