• TDM2 - Save Editor.rar
    4.4 MB · Views: 548

ufus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Man, I think this works but I got a translation error because I accidentally pressed level 99 main hero twice and he was lvl 144 which isn't supported in the game lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wait this wasn't my fault.. I think when I do the max stats it sets the level to 144 and it automatically gives me a translation error.. let me try this on a new save file.

ufus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Also, I went on a new save (level 1) maxed only 4 denpas, and everything was good when I joined the game with all the items unlocked. The thing is... the game corrupts and gives a translation error when leaving the denpa house for the first time..

It seems that it also crashes when pressing Y to see your denpa men to equip them

Last edited by ufus,

ufus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Nevermind man, I was able to pass the errors.. now I can finally play the game! Thanks a lot!

Drflash55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Max Level/Max Stats/Max Gold work as they should, but apparently when using "Unlock Everything", it sets your Hero level to 144, and subsequently causes the game to crash upon opening the Command menu, leaving The Denpa Men house, or entering into a battle.

I'm not sure if this is due to the fact that your level is 144, or that it literally sets all the items/clothes in the game to be at 256, which is WAY beyond the max limit of 99.

Last edited by Drflash55,

Drflash55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently using this right as you make a new save file has everything saved as it should be with no errors that occur.
So "Unlock Everything" HAS to be used as soon as possible, possibly before you even go to the Antenna Tower.

EDIT: Trying to leave The Denpa House also causes a crash too, which I cannot seem to get around.

Last edited by Drflash55,

Drflash55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After moving to Citra, I was able to remedy the game from crashing by changing all the values starting from offset 273 to offset 821 from "FF" to "64".

I also changed some other values that were edited in the Denpa Men party to one of my other save files that the game created to try to make sure nothing went wrong.

Judging by what I currently see, this gave me all 8 slots for the Denpa Men Party, and all the clothes and items in the game with random numbers accompanying them.
If I spent more time fiddling around with this, I could get all the items to 99 along with the clothes, leaving all the key items at 1 for story progression if it gets halted, like it did using the Save Editor for TDM 3, but either than that, I solved the problem that the OP didn't check for.

ErenNonSuzuku34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If any of ya'll wanna use my save file, here it is!
(After you download it make sure to change it back to savedata.bin)

Attachments

• savedata.txt
    237.6 KB · Views: 158

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz