OOOOHHHH I get it now XD funny

0009362462632_500X500.jpg

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
[16:20:25] a hooker walks up to a very old man and says "I can give you some super sex."
[16:20:48] the old man thinks for a minute, and finally replies.. "well, i guess I'll take the soup."
mthr's originals!

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
A murderer, sitting in the electric chair, was about to be executed.

"Have you any last requests?" asked the Chaplain.

"Yes," replied the murderer. "Will you hold my hand?"

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
“‘Sort of’ is such a harmless thing to say. Sort of. It’s just a filler. Sort of - it doesn’t really mean anything. But after certain things, sort of means everything. Like after ‘I love you’ or ‘You’re going to live’ or ‘It’s a boy.’”
Demetri martins hilarious. . .

tenchan4

Trophies
XP
Country
Balrogs.Pain said:
“‘Sort of’ is such a harmless thing to say. Sort of. It’s just a filler. Sort of - it doesn’t really mean anything. But after certain things, sort of means everything. Like after ‘I love you’ or ‘You’re going to live’ or ‘It’s a boy.’”
Demetri martins hilarious. . .
Went through this whole thread. This was the only actual LOL I had.
gbasp.gif

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
iritegood said:
Pizzaroo said:
YO MAN WE HERD U LIEK ____ SO WE PUT A _____ IN YOUR ____ SO YOU CAN ______ WHILE YOU _____
Unfunny meme is unfunny.
21n0dpy.jpg
You should project that image onto the wall or something. I just spit Kool aid all over my monitor. I'm sure it will work on them.

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300°C.

The Russians used a pencil.

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Exbaddude said:
When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300°C.

The Russians used a pencil.

Mwhahahaha, it sounds familiar, but really funny!

also, ROFL to the Xzibit got owned picture!

Also, I've never had Koolaid in my life, and I want to know what the fuss is about! Anyone interested in airmailing me a bottle!?

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
notnarb said:
I'm competing against 3 other people in a school event where I must make 4 randomly selected students spit out the koolaid which they will have in their mouth (laughing is the implied objective). My main obstacle is finding "LOL" jokes that are school appropriate that take less than 15 seconds. In fact I am almost convinced they don't exist. I intend to scare the crap out of one of them (proven to work!
smileipb2.png
), but I can't do that when the mic gets passed to me and I'd imagine the other 3 would catch on despite the fact that they are all facing away from each other. So yea, need sum jokes potent enough to make someone spit out a mouth full of liquid (or more dirty tricks besides starting a joke quietly and then shouting to startle them)
wtf? i didn't understand anything.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
fateastray said:
also, ROFL to the Xzibit got owned picture!

Also, I've never had Koolaid in my life, and I want to know what the fuss is about! Anyone interested in airmailing me a bottle!?
Kool-aid in its pure form is just a sour powder (you have to add your own sugar), and it comes in really small, light, flat packets that would be easy to mail. I like the cherry and tropical punch flavors.

Sorry, off-topic
rolleyes.gif

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to drink Kool-Aid by the gallon when I was a kid....even saved up enough Kool-Aid points to get a Nintendo game back in the day (I think I got Yoshi, yeah bad choice I know, but I was a kid lol).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(