Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game will be getting a physical release courtesy of LRG

ErOjnzXXUAIImTm.jpg

One of the most sought-after delisted games is coming back this year, in not just digital form, but physical as well. Ubisoft and Limited Run Games are teaming up to release a boxed version of the game for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Pre-orders will go live on January 15th, with three different versions being available: the regular edition, the Classic Edition, which comes with a classic clamshell case, map, and soundtrack, and the KO! Edition, including everything from before, a guide book, an enamel pin, trading cards, a special collector's case, guitar picks, drumsticks, and even a release of the soundtrack on not just CD, but cassette as well. Those interested will want to lock their pre-orders in as soon as possible on January 15th, at 10am ET.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I totally get that and respect that. I love it. I just don't know how they can make carts in nintendo's cart factory. Does that mean anybody can make switch carts of say, homebrew games? I don't understand how they achieve this.
what? are you for real? they dont make cartridges they order them from nintendo like everyone else after nintendo aproval ...

nintenjdo aproves the cartridges if they are licensed publishers which they are and if the game is a legit game, obviosuly nintendo would never aprove an homebrew game because first it was not made with nintendo sdk, second they arent licensed publishers and third you need to get age rattijngs from esbr,pegi and all that before even sending it to nintendo aproval, after they aporve you pay for the amount of cartridges you want i think min is like 3000. Also they got ubisoft rights to release this game, they do everything legally.

Limited run games are not the only limited print company for switch/ps4

limited run games
Super rare games
Red art games
special reserve games
1print games
etc

Last edited by pedro702,

Cosmic_Link

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is that the sounds of a million scalpers rubbing their hands, or am I hearing just weird?

Wouldn't worry about scalping where this is concerned as LRG were sensible enough to put it on a 6-week open pre-order for all of the editions on their site, so there will be plenty to go around. ^_^

WaffleRaccoon

Breakcore Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OOoo I really want to get the game for Switch pirated but I'm banned from Nintendo for modding so I can't play online! Hopefully, I'll get the PC version if I have enough money after buying Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 when it comes out. Haha also I really like the Box Art on the second box, it's the pose from Sonic Adventure's Title Screen lol.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Aww man, that big box T_T I want it in my life, but there's not a snowballs chance in hell that I'd get my hands on one...

Oh well, I'll just be happy that it exists in this world :)

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the hype is going to make this sell well... unfortunately it's just a very sub-par beat'em-up. Very little enemy variation, they have way too much health so you're on the same screen too long, grinding money takes way too long just to buy moves that mostly suck and the combos are bad and feel clunky.

Reactions: vincentx77

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Will this get a Stream Release? Also, does the game come out on the 15th or does the pre-order come out on the 15th?
I assume you mean Steam, and not stream as in Stadia. Sadly no, it's only coming to UPlay on PC. The game releases on digital storefronts on the 15th, the same day pre-orders open for the physical edition.

Aww man, that big box T_T I want it in my life, but there's not a snowballs chance in hell that I'd get my hands on one...
They're going to be keeping pre-orders open for six weeks, so I assume there isn't really a quantity limit during that time period. They obviously knew this would be popular.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: