Gaming Screen corrupted after wifi repair......READ IN AND HELP PLZ!!

754boy

:D
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I swapped out the wifi board in my PSP Phat. After reassembling it, my screen is now displaying a corrupted image. The PSP still functions normally but the colors and resolution is messed up. Here is a pic:

3387073119_4c6b753c50.jpg

I made sure all connectors were firmly in place so I have no idea what the problem is. I thought it may have been an incompatible wifi board but after I put the old one back in, the same thing happened. The screen was working perfectly before I fixed the wifi. Please, does anyone have any ideas on what the problem may be or how I can fix it
unsure.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok when you put your screen back in you didn't connect the screen properly (don't say you did I know this for a fact because I had to replace the screen in my psp and this happened on my first attempt)
ok

fix-psp-broken-lcd-screen.jpg

the thin part circled in green is the backlight that is inserted correctly if the backlight comes on when you turn the psp on.

the big part circled in red is the problem part this is the part that isn't connecting properly (I can guarrantee you this) basically just disconnect this part again and reconnect it but BEFORE you put your psp back together turn it on to see if the colours are fixed if they are congrats carefully put your psp back together if not try again if the problem persists while your psp is on press lightly on the connection if this fixes the problem while being pressed, press a LITTLE harder then let go completely if the colour remains fixed put your psp back together (when putting your psp back together turn it off) also if your psp sometimes goes back to having the colour problem don't open it straight away just try pressing on the case lightly near the UP and RIGHT arrow buttons on the D-pad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0