Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
ryan90 said:
_Chaz_ said:
DeadLocked said:
It is, shame about those jaggies.
Yeah, I was really hoping that this would be fixed. Oh well, I can't imagine it will take away from the game too much.
The jaggies aren't bad in this game at all, hate to break it to you but i can bet every 3d game on 3ds will have jaggies in places. The hardware doesn't really support any usable AA methods so i doubt that can be fixed unless the go the nintendogs route and add fur shading to everything lol
Hold on what? Even the '06 model of the Pica200 supports 2x2 anti aliasing. You okay there?

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
Midna said:
Hold on what? Even the '06 model of the Pica200 supports 2x2 anti aliasing. You okay there?

Yup, but im pretty sure thats super-sampling and its way too expensive.

Anyway another game that is really shaping up is Kid icarus, i watched new gameplay footage and the dragonheads now have bump mapping which makes them look like there actually scaly, the water is normal mapped and looks like it actually has depth and weight to it which is really awesome.

And quite often the ground has this awesome glow going on
Kid-Icarus-2.jpg

I guess it's better looking than Pilotwings and may end up being better looking that RE:R

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anti aliasing is definitely supported in 2D mode at least. For developers who are smart enough to implement it. Capcom is using it in 2D mode on Resident Evil Revelations.

Secondly, no one except IGN said the 3DS had the same power as Xbox 360 or PS3. And they were ridiculed justly for making such stupid statements (it's to be expected from them though). However, RE:Revelations does a marvelous job coming close in quality to RE5. Only lower polygon counts and lower resolution textures make it look worse in comparison. Everything else actually looks very good.

As for Zelda, i don't know why you people think the early OOT3D screens didn't have jaggies, they clearly did-
997842_20100617_screen004.jpg

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it was the second set of zelda screenshots that didn't have jaggies, but they also had worse lighting so i like the new ones better anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu