Homebrew SD Card issues

Melissa67_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey everyone,

I've been cracking my brains trying to solve this, but I just don't know what to do.
I own a Nintendo 3DS XL and I use an R4i Gold Card. I also use Homebrew.
I love playing Animal Crossing New Leaf and I've been dying to try the New Leaf Save Editor, however, I can not find my save file. In fact, everything that is on the FBI menu, is not found in my actual sd card. I need the garden.dat file on my card, but I can not find it. I have opened all the files, by the way.
Does anybody know what the problem is?

Attachments

• nintendo.jpg
    nintendo.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 141
  • nintendoo.jpg
    nintendoo.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 127
  • nintendooo.jpg
    nintendooo.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 127

Itzumi

tinkerer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I've been cracking my brains trying to solve this, but I just don't know what to do.
I own a Nintendo 3DS XL and I use an R4i Gold Card. I also use Homebrew.
I love playing Animal Crossing New Leaf and I've been dying to try the New Leaf Save Editor, however, I can not find my save file. In fact, everything that is on the FBI menu, is not found in my actual sd card. I need the garden.dat file on my card, but I can not find it. I have opened all the files, by the way.
Does anybody know what the problem is?
FBI looks at the SD Card in the console. You need to put the SD Card from the 3DS into the computer, not the one in your flashcart.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5...