SDcaffiine question

Kopimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First and foremost I'm on CBHC and don't plan on switching to Tiramisu anytime soon. My question is I'm currently running multiple modpacks for Mario Kart 8 (Mario Kart Ultimate), is it possible to also load custom themes with SDcaffiine while leaving the MK8 mods on my SD card. If so, how do I choose between the theme I want to load or the MK8 mods? Will it prompt me like it does for MK8? Sorry if this has been asked before, tried googling and searching the forums but no definitive answers came up.

I'm hesitant to set my theme permanently hence why I want to use SDcaffiine instead

Exotical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First and foremost I'm on CBHC and don't plan on switching to Tiramisu anytime soon. My question is I'm currently running multiple modpacks for Mario Kart 8 (Mario Kart Ultimate), is it possible to also load custom themes with SDcaffiine while leaving the MK8 mods on my SD card. If so, how do I choose between the theme I want to load or the MK8 mods? Will it prompt me like it does for MK8? Sorry if this has been asked before, tried googling and searching the forums but no definitive answers came up.

I'm hesitant to set my theme permanently hence why I want to use SDcaffiine instead
Why don't you want to switch to Tiramisu?

Kopimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you want to switch to Tiramisu?
Overclocked forwarders (WiiVC) are broken on tiramisu and I want to keep them functional to play my N64 and PS1 games on the WiiU.

Ik that CBHC is outdated and riskier but at least there's a way to unbrick it now without soldering if anything happens.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM