Hacking [QUESTION] Change title ID to install a separate copy of Mario Kart 8 that has a modpack already applied

lordelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Like the title implies I want to be able to alter the title ID of games and also throw some mods in before installing them on the console.

I'm a little out of the loop but could it be as simple as converting a game to "Loadiine" format (with code, content and meta folders) and then edit the meta.xml in the meta directory? How is that done? With CDEncrypt?

Then merge some mod files into it and repack it? I forgot with which tool. Was it Nuspacker or something like that?

Has anyone done this?
And before people recommend me to just use the EU and US versions of games like Mario Kart to have two instances installed side by side: The general question about changing the title ID remains, especially since there are many BotW hacks that I'd love to have installed each separately.

lordelan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why not just use a US copy and an EU copy? They'll have different title IDs and both be playable in English.
No offence but...
And before people recommend me to just use the EU and US versions of games like Mario Kart to have two instances installed side by side: The general question about changing the title ID remains, especially since there are many BotW hacks that I'd love to have installed each separately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol