Sea of Stars 2002-4153

zeal514

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been messing with it all day. Oled switch with a mod chip. Running latest HATS pack, updated the latest official FW, 16.1.0.

Heres what I tried.

• Hekate --> Fix Archive bit (no changes needed)
  • deleted all data off SD card (Not format), re-install HATS and update official Firmware, delete all games and data. Reinstall 2 games, Sea of Stars and LoZ. LoZ worked fine as usual, Sea of Stars same issue
  • deleted and reinstalled Sea of Stars and used different copies from various mirrors. (although same source).
Not quite sure what to do. Has anyone been able to get this game to work at all?

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could be a bad dump

the guys in the yoohzwhu group for reddit pretty much agree.

I'll say keep looking for new posts--they may have an updated file.
-----
You may want to try base first--if it works, you'll know, then use your other update.

Reactions: mathew77

zeal514

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea its a bad dump. Set up to download a different dump, idk if i can post where on here. but it took all night, and it worked instantly. Both the base and update work just fine.

Reactions: Imaetxebe13

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yea its a bad dump. Set up to download a different dump, idk if i can post where on here. but it took all night, and it worked instantly. Both the base and update work just fine.
One thing you could do is post the hashes of the bad and the good dumps, so people know what they got in their hands. CRC32 or MD5SUM.

nothing-to-see-here

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you all pirating the game, I don't really blame ya. I bought the game on the ps5, and my eyes bulged at the $35 price tag. seemed kind of steep. baten kaitos hd comes out in the middle of this month, and that's also high imo at $50.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT