Hacking seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

If you are planning on using seedminer, do you have a dedicated graphics card in your PC?

• Yes!

Votes: 207 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • What's dedicated graphics?

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • I'm a cat, we can just guess our movable.sed through feline intuition

Votes: 112 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Furchee

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This msed_data belongs to my n3ds XL.
Figured I'd share to make things easier. :)

Attachments

• msed_data_04C401AA.7z
    170 bytes · Views: 86
Reactions: zoogie

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dumb question: is there a way to buy the "2$ dsiware game" that actually costs 2$ if you have no remaining credit and no credit card? There doesn't seem to be a way to use Paypal and the cheapest prepaid card here costs 15€, at which point you might as well buy an ntrboot flashcart.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Dumb question: is there a way to buy the "2$ dsiware game" that actually costs 2$ if you have no remaining credit and no credit card? There doesn't seem to be a way to use Paypal and the cheapest prepaid card here costs 15€, at which point you might as well buy an ntrboot flashcart.
You can use a debit card
And you can buy nintendo gift cards from the paypal website, however you still run into the issue where you have to hand down a minimum of 15 pounds/dollars/euros
Honestly, if you can, you should use a debit/credit card directly into the eShop. Therefore, you won't have those 13 dollars left over from buying the DSiWare game (15 - 2 == 13), but rather, you'll be charged the exact amount

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can use a debit card
And you can buy nintendo gift cards from the paypal website, however you still run into the issue where you have to hand down a minimum of 15 pounds/dollars/euros
Honestly, if you can, you should use a debit/credit card directly into the eShop. Therefore, you won't have those 13 dollars left over from buying the DSiWare game (15 - 2 == 13), but rather, you'll be charged the exact amount
It seems to be an incompatible type of debit card. When I try, it prompts me to enter a card ID with only numbers, but mine has letters in it.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Ok fam, it's about time we have "the talk". its nothing about where babies come from i swear ;p

Any day now, Nintendo is going to issue an update and block dsiware injection!
This means no more getting CFW from seedminer! (these usually drop on Mondays at 5pm PT)

If you're on the fence about this but haven't commited to it, here's what you need to right now to be able to still do it if an update drops. In order of importance:
1. Buy a compatible dsiware game and download it. I always recommend EA sudoku if you don't have a game on that list already.
2. Get your LFCS. Go to this thread and post your friend code. You might as well also post your id0 as well so a friendly temper can do your brute force and get you your movable.sed. But the important thing is the LFCS file. Once an update hits, you likely won't be able to use the friends service without updating, and that will probably spoil your chance of easily getting your LFCS. The mii qr method will still be there for all firmwares, but it's more tricky, time consuming, and difficult.
Could it be today? Could it be ever?
After April, I'll probably stop these warnings.

Msed data is at 2213 now.
python seedminer_launcher.py update-db

Last edited by zoogie,

MoonlightNebula

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I am currently trying to use the 3DS hack boot9strap guide for the DSI app injection, without using another 3DS. I got up to the section where it says about copying and pasting your ID0 into cmd.

I followed the instructions and after I had copied and pasted my ID0 into cmd it said that movable_part 1.sed was not found and it generated a new one, although I had previously downloaded movable_part 1.sed from the seedhelper website. It also said to not forget to add an lfcs on to movable_part 1.sed but I don't really know what lfcs is. I am stuck trying to get the movable_part 1.sed to become movable.sed and I'm not sure on how to bruteforce it, I have followed the instructions as best as I could but I am still stuck on this step.

I am using a new 2DS 11.6.0-39E and I also have 5 in 1 Solitaire copied to my SDcard so I can use that to get Homebrew etc.

Any help would be muchly appreciated.

shakkar23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol my friend found multiple sudokus in the eshop have any suggestions for her to put in the search bar to narrow results to that one game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster