Share a boring fact about yourself.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You are white washing the existence and lived experiences of three legged people, and not only is it ableist but also disgusting. Check your privilege cis scum

View attachment 435702
I'm sorry you don't understand averages, but if you would kindly just go take a quick census of the entire human population, I'm confident you'd find more people with one leg or no legs, or some fractions less than 2, than with 3 legs.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When Théo was a puppy, I think, 3 months old or something... I suddenly remembered the little alien from Chicken Little:

I remembered that because Théo started to grow curly long hair, so I watched the scene with Théo next to me, then realized that Théo also got super excited whenever he saw my moms and pops, and I jokingly said to Théo: "Hey! You're like this Pachito" and he responded to "Pachito".

Ever since, I've been calling him "Pachi" or "Pachito" more than his actual name.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
No take backsies sorry
1715314238877.gif

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im cool.
I replaced a cracked screen of the kindle fire 8 (8th edition. The screen looks great! ………………but touch input is not registered. FUCK! I trouble shot it, but it’s gone. I just bought another for $12USD.
Nice! but which part of it is a boring fact tho :huh:

Cranesbill

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
“Boring? None of us are boring, we’re all unique individuals with dreams and accomplishments that gives us so much depth and something to live for to do great things in life, and we must not look away from that and appreciate every little thing possible because nothing is truly boring. There’s history to it, a story, a journey, a life. 🤓” With that said I brown eyes

Last edited by Cranesbill,

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
“Boring? None of us aren’t boring,
So we ARE boring? :huh:
we’re all unique individuals with dreams and accomplishments that gives us so much depth and something to live for to do great things in life, and we must not look away from that and appreciate every little thing possible because nothing is truly boring. There’s history to it, a story, a journey, a life. 🤓
Yea like drinking coffee in the morning :yay: ☕
With that said I brown eyes
And?

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1