Gaming Share your StreetPass gardens & fishtanks

HelpTheWretched

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm interested in seeing what you've put together for your Flower Town gardens, so post them up!

I know it's hard to be creative in this game until you've unlocked many of the breeds/pots/decorations, but the parenting mechanics can lead to each player having some pretty unique plots.

This is my Starter garden with some of the first few flowers I grew. They had a nice variety and contrast so I decided to keep them like this.
l4TedTo.jpg

My wreath garden, selfie-style. These were made with the stem type of a Festiflower.
B8nNsge.jpg

My wreath garden rearranged for Xmas!
WUnUup2.jpg

This one has all different shapes and colours of the Squirrel's Ear breed, with squirrel pots and a squirrel topiary. I think there's some kind of theme here?
BspSz8t.jpg

This is my "final flower shrine". That purple Tropical Basho on the pedestal was the final breed/colour combination I grew to earn the golden watering can.
sRlUISz.jpg

A fancied-up version of the shrine, with some wreaths and rare breeds. I used this version when recording the video of the final flower.
H7WA8PS.jpg

The rest of my plots are currently storage and WIPs. This one's got a bunch of my favourite gigantic flowers that I've grown, which are made with the stem of a Prickly Plum, one of the rare breeds.
qN8BXGb.jpg

A few more giants in storage. The flower on the right is not a giant, but there's a reason why it's there. A couple years ago I made a birthday card for my mother using the birthday cake flower in this plot, along with my mii smiling and waving, and a few other flowers. That yellow one is called a Japanese Camellia, which was the name of her cat. Little Camelia was mostly black with orange markings, like the pot I used.
OCWLprJ.jpg

Here's a close-up of my "Piranha Plant", which is the bloom from the rare breed Bite Weed and the stem of a Prickly Plum. Making a "hybrid rare" involves an exploit using 2 players that I'm honestly not sure if the developers intended or not, since under normal circumstances you can't use a rare breed as a "parent" plant. I did my first hybrid rare completely by chance thanks to another local StreetPasser, but the result was nothing special. This Piranha Plant is the first one I made after acquiring a second 3DS.
kdv1Jz8.jpg

And I've got a few more giant flowers (some are hybrid rares) as seeds not yet grown, which you can see in these preview shots.
Giant Cupid's Care:
k6mNIOv.png

Giant Herald of Dawn:
XH2RMFL.png

Giant Mega Mushroom:
RFT9tdf.png

Giant Dragonail and Prairie Shawl:
8U7eYTX.png

I've grown the Prairie Shawl one. It makes a good Frog Fro.
ha1JZbd.png

I'm basically just getting started with the whole hybrid rare thing. Got a few other combinations in mind, so I'll take some more photos when they're ready!

And then there's Ultimate Angler with its fishtanks. There's less room to be creative here, and the game doesn't have a camera feature like Flower Town, but if you have screenshot capabilities or if you feel like taking actual photos of your screen, then let's see what you've got!

A bunch of my fishtanks are ordinary stuff, made up of the most recent bunch of fishes I had caught at that point.
BMk24eB.png

u1JCYbA.png

I've got these two tanks, which I tried to make as colourful and varied as I could:
27kSqLh.png

VHV9TKl.png

(The 2nd one has a few fishes that you probably can't even see among that background!)

Of course I had to keep my Legendary Catches:
Rv8vAzf.png

eUw494h.png

Then there's the most Legendary of them all. I caught not just one:
xm7RKPy.png

The Junk Tank!
vrWjFQZ.png

Here are two Oarfish, a Giant Squid, and a Golden Tuna; some of the Mystery Species which you can only catch under certain conditions once you've beat the game:
IjGsKDO.png

The rest of the Mystery Species, which are all golden fish:
cTyAcA9.png

Woah, freaky fish! D:
iHMOego.png

And finally, my collection of Cheeps 'n' Bloops.
a467YYI.png

Reactions: ShonenJump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments