Shaved like a Dolphin ™

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I shaved both of my arms because, now that I've got a electronic rechargeable shaving machine, I was like: "Now what the fuck am I gonna do with 6 leftover safety razors :huh:"?

And then noticed my hairy arms and thought it'd be a super cool and totally not stupid idea to shave my arms, so I did.

Arms were so hairy that one brand new razor got it's razors totally unusable after half shaved arm.

Anyway, two were used and I was left with both arms soft as fuck and three skin tones whiter.. Thought my skin was brown but no, it was all hair! 😧😅

Couple hours later, dogs and cat were screaming because they were hungry, so I made them their chicken thighs in a frying pan with a top to maintain steam.
I always cook'em with herbs, finely chopped onion and garlic with enough water to cook the meat thoroughly, and then let the skin and meat fry in it's own fat and it takes a salty and sweet taste, it's delicious.
But when I opened the lid to check the chicken, all the steam went straight to my Shaved like a Dolphin arm!
Turns out hairy arms protects you from heat!
Now my arms are red and hurts! ☹️

Moral of the story is that, being hairy is not as bad as it sounds. :teach:

#1Like1Prayer
#ShavedLikeADolphin
#MeToo

Last edited by JuanMena,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Pic related, this is what JuanMena looks like now.

juan-mena-irl-fr-omg.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you realised most girls go to the swimming pool with naked feet and also wear tight fitting clothing but need to look like a professional swimmer to justify spending all day there over the course of the summer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!