ShopTemp "Coupon WishList" thread!

Rycr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A discount on the DSTWO would be nice, as others have said. I'm planning on buying one within the next few days, and I'd rather not spend $35 if I don't have to.

I'll buy one anyway, of course, but I'd be able to afford a second one for my friend if there was a discount.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rycr said:
A discount on the DSTWO would be nice, as others have said. I'm planning on buying one within the next few days, and I'd rather not spend $35 if I don't have to.

I'll buy one anyway, of course, but I'd be able to afford a second one for my friend if there was a discount.

normal its $40 so you all ready get a $5 discount!

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...deals on shoptemp?

As for coupons themselves, I'd say to go with a prize level system, like they do in school candy sales. Buy $20 worth of stuff, get a cheap acessory (like a microSD card reader - about $1.50), spend $40 and get a slightly more pricey accessory (like a DS pouch, about $2.99) spend over $80 and get a slightly more expensive item (like an r4 - $6.00 or a DS skin set - $7) and go from there. That way, the prizes could stay cheap but reward more for larger amounts spent instead of one general purchase reward.

Skiller23

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
geenlung said:
Any progress on that EZ-flash 3 in 1 coupon?
i'm also looking for a coupon code for the EZ 3in1, it's a bit weird that it has the same or slightly higher price than EZ falsh Vi even if the price remains low :S
i want to bye it in the coming days, hope there will be a coupon code for this
smile.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd love for a coupon that gives a discount on the DSL replacement cases. pr1c3 ange15 sells them cheaper. And I would buy it from there, but I'd rather support GBAtemp/ShopTemp.

[stupid that like every website name changes to shoptemp]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok