ShopTemp (V1) R.I.P.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Ordered a E3 dongle from lightake. Shipped on the 19th & arrived on the 24th. Just received it today
rofl2.gif

No matter. I will update on whether I managed to claim back my money from PP by next week.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Evo.lve said:
danrman said:
Bloodlust said:
Just wanna share something about china post. I ordered an item from lightake. It shipped on the 19th and it has already arrived at the delivery base pending delivery. And yes, lightake dispatched via china post too. If theirs can arrive in less than a week, then what happened to my order?? (Item tracked from 17track.com)

So I really doubt that shoptemp really did sent me the item after all. If PP does not refund me my money from shoptemp, I am gonna quote this as an example.

Well done, shoptemp...
dry.gif

i ordered a dstwo on november 24th , been 30 days , still havent gotten it. but the thing is , a have no tracking number, though it says shipped.

1) The maximum is 8 weeks, not 30 days. There are people in deeper than you.
2) You don't get a tracking number with the free shipping.
3) When it says shipped, it means that they've sent it to the China Post depot, after that it's out of their hands.

And I love how you registered just to complain about this.

Only shoptemp has the gall to set a waiting time of 8 weeks. I assume it's sent by snail mail and not airmail...

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I sent a ticket request to shoptemp a few days ago but have heard nothing.
How long normally does it take for them to reply considering its xmas?
I bought 3 supercard ds2 and 1 is faulty.

Shane

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shanefromoz said:

Shane

I think, ever since they shut down, they take a while to reply. It took me probably half a week to get a response.

QUOTEIts a damn shame that Shoptemp went down the crapper. Before they got smacked by Paypal, were they any more/less reliable? ... Damn I gotta get some sleep. -_-

Very reliable. I ordered an Acekard 2i + 2gb back in April when they first opened, received in 10 days. Ordered an R4 back in November 7th, 15 days.

Chubbo1793

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been 30 days since I ordered (and shipped) my DSTWO. When I check tracking on China Post, it says: Departure from transit office of exchange, Last Location: Bejiing International Airport (sorry if that's spelled wrong) and USPS says it's still preparing shipment, yet it has said that since December 5th. Is it really still in China or are they not updating the tracking info and it's here in the US, in the process of shipping to me?

spumoni

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shanefromoz said:

Shane

They responded to mine in a day... what's funny is they said I should have put in a ticket sooner since it should have taken 5 weeks.
But here the forum says "no the maximum is 8 weeks you must wait"

Gaah..

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
PS3 hackers have already announced that no POS dongle is needed for upcoming exploits. I am still waiting for my final confirmation with PP by next week on whether I can claim my money back.

By that time, if I success in my dispute and the item still doesn't come. ST can take their USB devleopment board and shove it up their ass..
rolleyes.gif

Fishaman P said:
Why is anyone even replying to this anymore? You're not gonna get your stuff.

You're the "official shoptemp salesman"?

VERY reassuring indeed. You forgot to add a "hahaha" in front of that sentence.. (or a hohoho will suffice if you are still in the X'mas TAKING spirit)

QUOTE(Fishaman P @ Dec 30 2010, 01:08 AM) Wait another week, the Chinese/US shipping departments could have been loaded up with Christmas shipments. Come January, you should have it. If not... good luck.

I really PRAY that PP freezes your account permanently and refunds all disgruntled users their hard earned money! "Good luck" to YOU!

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm, is the 8 weeks from the day it's ordered or from the day it's marked as shipped? Cause if it's the former, then I'm not happy, if it's the latter, then well I'd assume it's here by Monday.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
PS3 hackers have already announced that no POS dongle is needed for upcoming exploits. I am still waiting for my final confirmation with PP by next week on whether I can claim my money back.

By that time, if I success in my dispute and the item still doesn't come. ST can take their USB devleopment board and shove it up their ass..
rolleyes.gif
You're jumping the gun.

That team does not endorse piracy, so anything they release (and they said they're not releasing info on how they did it, let alone an actual pre-built program to do it it for like a month) will not have game backup support and you'll have to wait even longer for people to hack it to have support.

mickyfinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive just tried to lodge a ticket with shop temp but it wont accept my order number,is it the one with a
# and 5 numbers?.By the way i ordered an Acekard on 26th November by China Post Registered Air Mail,and it has been stuck at"arrival at transit office of exchange SHENZHEN"since 2 Dec 2010.I live in UK.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
@ Bloodlust:

1) No triple posting
2) I don't have a Paypal account
3) I don't think you should take your anger at ST/PP and direct it at other people.

Guess what? PP just emailed me with their conclusion and I was issued a FULL refund
rolleyes.gif

No matter what you say, justice always prevails. And those previous few replies to you was because of your sarcasm. So I won't even bother to view this topic anymore since I got what I wanted.

To those who still have pending packages with ST, go to PP and get back what you deserve. DON'T wait!

QUOTE(Bloodlust @ Dec 30 2010, 12:37 AM)PS3 hackers have already announced that no POS dongle is needed for upcoming exploits. I am still waiting for my final confirmation with PP by next week on whether I can claim my money back.

rolleyes.gif
You're jumping the gun.

That team does not endorse piracy, so anything they release (and they said they're not releasing info on how they did it, let alone an actual pre-built program to do it it for like a month) will not have game backup support and you'll have to wait even longer for people to hack it to have support.

PS3 games requiring 3.50 firmwares have already been cracked. And it only took 2 days.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
@ Bloodlust:

1) No triple posting
2) I don't have a Paypal account
3) I don't think you should take your anger at ST/PP and direct it at other people.

Guess what? PP just emailed me with their conclusion and I was issued a FULL refund
rolleyes.gif

No matter what you say, justice always prevails. And those previous few replies to you was because of your sarcasm. So I won't even bother to view this topic anymore since I got what I wanted.

To those who still have pending packages with ST, go to PP and get back what you deserve. DON'T wait!

Ummm... I haven't typed any sarcasm into this thread. And that statement, nor this one, is not sarcastic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU