NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hi i don't know what to do with my switch as i told u guys before its on 2.2.0
Should i give up on hopes of having cfw and roms and should i update to the latest 5.1.0 and play fortnite cuz its a free game
I can't order tx sx nor can i make a paperclip mod
Will there really be a browser exploit for fws 3.0.0 and below and will atmosphere be supported
If they manage to create a emunand won't it still burn efuses right?
So should i just update to 5.1.0 and buy games from eshop/physically

D

Deleted-355425

Hi i don't know what to do with my switch as i told u guys before its on 2.2.0
Should i give up on hopes of having cfw and roms and should i update to the latest 5.1.0 and play fortnite cuz its a free game
I can't order tx sx nor can i make a paperclip mod
Will there really be a browser exploit for fws 3.0.0 and below and will atmosphere be supported
If they manage to create a emunand won't it still burn efuses right?
So should i just update to 5.1.0 and buy games from eshop/physically

if you cannot wait and cannot afford a new switch then yes update.

13_Switch_Hacker_37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just don't know how to properly make a paperclip

The manufacturing process for paper clips is fairly simple, using a specialized wire forming machine. Moreover, the process has not changed much since the 1930s.

1. The process begins with a huge spool of galvanized steel wire. A worker feeds the end of the wire into the paper clip machine. A finished paper clip has three bends. The machine forms the wire into these three bends by cutting it and passing it by three small wheels. The wheels are slightly roughened, and catch the length of wire as it passes.
  2. The first wheel turns the wire 180 degrees, making the first bend, the second makes the next bend, and the third wheel makes the final turn. The entire process is so quick, the machine can churn out hundreds of clips a minute.
  3. The finished paper clips fall into open boxes. The boxes are shut and sealed. Depending on the size of the factory, many
    hpm_0000_0007_0_img0081.jpg

The simple threading of a paper clip machine.
    paper clip machines may be operating at once. Automated controls allow one worker to monitor dozens of machines.
Quality Control
Quality control is not a particularly important issue in paper clip manufacturing. Visual inspection of the product is enough to identify a problem with the process. No special tests are needed. The manufacturing equipment must be maintained in order to work properly. Some machines still in use today in the United States were built in the 1930s or even earlier. Trained workers check the equipment for wear and defects that might affect the quality of the finished clips.

Hope that helps!

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
The manufacturing process for paper clips is fairly simple, using a specialized wire forming machine. Moreover, the process has not changed much since the 1930s.

1. The process begins with a huge spool of galvanized steel wire. A worker feeds the end of the wire into the paper clip machine. A finished paper clip has three bends. The machine forms the wire into these three bends by cutting it and passing it by three small wheels. The wheels are slightly roughened, and catch the length of wire as it passes.
  2. The first wheel turns the wire 180 degrees, making the first bend, the second makes the next bend, and the third wheel makes the final turn. The entire process is so quick, the machine can churn out hundreds of clips a minute.
  3. The finished paper clips fall into open boxes. The boxes are shut and sealed. Depending on the size of the factory, many
    hpm_0000_0007_0_img0081.jpg

The simple threading of a paper clip machine.
    paper clip machines may be operating at once. Automated controls allow one worker to monitor dozens of machines.
Quality Control
Quality control is not a particularly important issue in paper clip manufacturing. Visual inspection of the product is enough to identify a problem with the process. No special tests are needed. The manufacturing equipment must be maintained in order to work properly. Some machines still in use today in the United States were built in the 1930s or even earlier. Trained workers check the equipment for wear and defects that might affect the quality of the finished clips.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for this episode of how it's made

D

Deleted-355425

Is the issue that you cannot buy a TX or tx os because you have no money? Or because you dont have the means? If you have money buy a joy con rail and solder the pins you require.

rahaat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean if you want to play fortnite and evade bans and all, I'd say go for it or atleast wait a lil but until atmosphere comes out

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nonsense, anybody can make a jig. Don't worry about any pins other than Pin 10, you just need to short it to the rail (the whole rail is grounded).

If you have some extra CAT5 or CAT6 laying around, you can cut it open and use one of the wires from that. It's soft copper so there's less of a chance of you damaging a pin.

It's really easy, other people here have done it using just a screwdriver, I've done it using a staple folded over the edge of the rail. And then if you install AutoRCM, you'll never have to worry about shorting pins again.

You can do it! I believe in you! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1