Hacking Should I stick with firmware 1.0.0 on my switch?

Rubenzanan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought a switch and I was lucky it came in firmware 1.0.0. I follow the scene all the time and now I'm in doubt if it's worth just continuing in 1.0.0 when it could be running homebrews and playing in 3.0.0.

Reactions: ccprodigy

Rubenzanan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I do not want to buy puyo puyo for 50 dollars just to run homebrews. The question is ... Is it worth upgrading to 3.0.0?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I do not want to buy puyo puyo for 50 dollars just to run homebrews. The question is ... Is it worth upgrading to 3.0.0?
No. Just because you can say that you have 1.0.0 :P
1.0.0 has the best exploits and bugs. Please, never update your 1.0.0 switch.
You can wait for Atmosphere, which will allow you to play every game while leaving your sysnand on 1.0.0.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are taking a fairly amount of time to develop everything on Switch, so i would recommend to update to 5.0.2 and then buy the revision which is for sure in the works.

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
yes flinsware 1.0.0 has the extended kernal cabalities with the truestzone explots that allow for: bots of rcm withot wire in fan!
and is very many much more new becose means specific flisware has the 0fuses burn so can be true new :D

Pimplom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi !! I have a 1.0.0 firm switch but... i havet got a puyo because in my country or doesnt arrive the game or its very very very expensive... and reading about the alternative to do the same on software way... doesnt exist i think?? I read a maybe a way to install fake news through a "one time use" jig and a payload but... that doesnt exist yet? Im confusing because thats a great solution and anyone developed that? I know than i can do all like the other firms using always a jig but.... im looking for a sofware solution rcm entrypoint... thanks!!

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Short answer is yes, long answer is Yees. We are a couple days to get our hands on atmosphere so just wait .

Pimplom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Do not update.
If you don t like it, sell it!
I dont gonna do it, but i wondering if another solution for fake news are in dev or exist
Thats extrange that a very usefull way to firms 1.0.0 doesnt arrive yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Short answer is yes, long answer is Yees. We are a couple days to get our hands on atmosphere so just wait .
A couple of days for atmosphere? I dont think so. But anyways... havent a way on software to install fake news whitouth puyo?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I'd find someone who was willing to pay an insane price for a 1.0 switch and then just buy a cheap one for myself.

I don't believe it's ever going to be a collectors piece, it is possible that for a time it will have a slightly more convenient way of loading homebrew.

My guess is that in a years time everyone will want mariko based switches and the current one will be as undesirable as the gamecube was when the wii came out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto