Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brian117 said:
ifish said:
brian the temper picture thred is aswell creepy, guys please dont post unessarly

The only reason that thread is creepy is because you posted in it.

Now, go report my post like you always do.
smile.gif

brian, if you dont like my thred do fucking come here

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sill waiting for Dark's Blade real picture of his room.............I knew right away that one was from some kind of house catalog as it was too perfect and clearly shot by a professional.....lol....

A quick right click on the image lets you find the link to the address of the picture, but he could have easily downloaded the picture and uploaded on some generic image hosting site and nobody could prove his fake !

" Thanks for visiting Star House Furniture's home on the Web. You can use the website to browse through inventory we have available for purchase in-store. If you like something you see, please call us so we can serve you better! Our showroom is located in Kitchener, serving all of South Western Ontario. "

Not really Canada but a good view nevertheless ....

Now I have to find the right angle to shoot my room.........Hmmm...My house is my room actually, I live in a studio apartment and what you see is what you get.....
wink.gif

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ifish said:
Darkshadow96 said:
lmao you guys actually thought that was Dark Blade's room. As soon as I saw the pic, "Ikea" came to my mind haha. Plus the fact that in Canada its Winter currently LoLz...

Ifish, your room looks like one of those hospital rooms. All spacey and with the TV hanging up there sure looks like a hospital room haha.

Ima post a pic of my Room if you guys want =D.

mucus said the exact same thing
tongue.gif
i didn t try to make it like that, im terrfied of hospitals. hospitals dont have over 20 posters

Oh? Is that so? I see you live in Quebec also. Quebec City or Montreal? Well anyway, if you live in MTL, if you go to the children hospital, one of the rooms have over 30 posters and I am not kidding lol. It has posters of Sonic, Mario, Link and get better posters and a random Wii inside of a Nintendo case lol. I'm gonna take a a pic of my room in a few.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
Brian117 said:
ifish said:
brian the temper picture thred is aswell creepy, guys please dont post unessarly

The only reason that thread is creepy is because you posted in it.

Now, go report my post like you always do.
smile.gif

brian, if you dont like my thred do fucking come here

My pleasure. But wait, I'm already here!

Also, ifish, you tell us not to post spam in this thread, yet I see you commenting on every other post and replying to them with no point.

D

Deleted_171835

*sniff*. My room is terrible.
I have to share it with my brother. Seriously, I want a bunk-bed instead of two beds so I can have space to wall-mount a 32 inch television and actually have 'gaming space'.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
p_00060.jpg
^My computer and study table. Dual monitors, though one's usually off. And my collection of CD's and Manga in the background

p_00061.jpg
^2 TV's, a Wii, N64, SNES, PS2. Hell yeah.

p_00062.jpg
^Beds. I share a room with my brother. Well, share the basement. Haha! Also, that's me in the mirror.

p_00063.jpg
^Cubs flag, Misa poster, Bleach poster (only the first season) heh. Oh and a foosball table with crap on it right now.

My room's a bit messy still cuz I just moved everything around. 2 days ago it looked totally different, but I like how it turned out. Gotta colorful wall as well in case you didn't notice. Also, taken with my cell, so crappy quality. Oh well.

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Here you go tempers.
Note : My be hazy (I was using my phone camera)

1st - My bed, My dog in his red coat and my uh..clothes.
th_BedTable.jpg

2nd - My table
th_TablePoster.jpg

3rd - My poster on my table with my name written on it. ( for all you disbelievers)
th_Poster.jpg

4th - My TV (YES ITS MINE - YOU CAN SEE MY REFLECTION ON THE SCREEN)
th_Photo0210.jpg

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark Blade said:
Here you go tempers.
Note : My be hazy (I was using my phone camera)

1st - My bed, My dog in his red coat and my uh..clothes.
th_BedTable.jpg

2nd - My table
th_TablePoster.jpg

3rd - My poster on my table with my name written on it. ( for all you disbelievers)
th_Poster.jpg

4th - My TV (YES ITS MINE - YOU CAN SEE MY REFLECTION ON THE SCREEN)
th_Photo0210.jpg
Does are some tiny ass pictures, mind making them bigger?
But your room looks okay
biggrin.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really like my room so here are some shitty panoramas I took with my camera.

roomv.jpg

Holy shit yes you are seeing right I have more books on my shelves than videogames!

D

Deleted_171835

Removed pic. Will upload better pic, someday,

My ugly room. I censored most of it. Or the more controversial parts. No gaming space in there. I hate it.
mad.gif

I'd like to replace the two beds with a bunk bed and use the left over space to put a 32 inch television on the wall with my Wii. I also need to clean the room. It looks like shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +1