Homebrew SigHax Updates and Discussion Thread

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The checks you do on the Luma Config page(holding select to open the Luma Menu), that's where it goes.
:rofl: wow you fell for it, he is doing what youtubers would call "a Social experiment" by trying to ask as nooby question as possible to see if someone falls for it and think that he is actually as dumb as the question.

Reactions: hurrz

adrifcastr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OP says:
"I'll keep applications open for a week (say ending Sunday 28th May 11:59pm AEST) to give people a chance to notice"
lol, didn't checked the thread after I pmed quantumcat

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lol, didn't checked the thread after I pmed quantumcat
and I am an actual day 1 installer

Reactions: hurrz

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
:rofl: wow you fell for it, he is doing what youtubers would call "a Social experiment" by trying to ask as nooby question as possible to see if someone falls for it and think that he is actually as dumb as the question.
Don't really care that much, you will never know if it's a legit question or not :P And believe me, there have been some very nooby questions compared to that one and they were legit so :ha:

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
you have to set boot9 onto the variables and push the command to decrypt the file.
drag and drop is not how you should use it.

Even with that, it still converts the .3ds to a .cia rather than outputting a decrypted .3ds file. Not to mention an encrypted .cia to decrypted .cci/.cxi .

easycrashing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to set boot9 onto the variables and push the command to decrypt the file.
drag and drop is not how you should use it.

i have boot9.bin in the same folder but you can't open up 3dsconv.exe, not sure how to push a command.

Even with that, it still converts the .3ds to a .cia rather than outputting a decrypted .3ds file. Not to mention an encrypted .cia to decrypted .cci/.cxi .

thanks for the info

hopefully someone will make a GUI/command prompt option selector like 3DS To CIA Converter v4.1 that uses the boot9

Last edited by easycrashing,

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Im on 11.2, I have a9lh, you recommand me to update and make the sighax ? (and how for my situation)
What are the risk for me ?
Im suppose to have a dsi to make the sighax?
What are the adventage for me after update and make sighax?
How we can make backup after sighax ?

( I know a lot of this question are asked and answers but its a little hard for me to understand all because I really have a bad bad bad english level )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.forbes.com/sites/caileygleeson/2024/05/29/walgreens-joins-target-amazon-walmart-in-an...