Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you know what you're doing, when there's a new nintendo update you have to wait for atmosphere and sigpatches to be updated before you update firmware. I'm not sure what the progress is right now but it might not be ready yet. You should also update these things 'before' you go for nintendo's firmware update.
Or maybe you can downgrade in the meantime, I dont know. (never done it)
Temporal displacement, sounded like you came from a different time line. Some people always scarifies for others sake, it's call altruistic instinct to test out the latest Nintendo firmware to see if it does any harm so others can be spared from the pain. Most of them already have redemption some time in the past already.

This might be one of the shortest disruption or all disruptions.

Last edited by TomSwitch,
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Temporal displacement, sounded like you came from a different time line. Some people always scarifies for others sake, it's call altruistic instinct to test out the latest Nintendo firmware to see if it does any harm so others can be spared from the pain. Most of them already have redemption some time in the past already.

This might be one of the shortest disruption or all disruptions.

I think more experienced people should be doing the exploring.
But also doesn't hurt to see if others have already done it.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did but latest atmosphere block them. my presidure of updating the switch is. delete tinfoil update switch with official nintendo update. download latest atmosphere fusee.bin sigpatches and tinfoil. but this time tinfoil and backup games arent working and reading this treat i see that latest atmosphere ignore sig patches
What are you doing, deleting tinfoil? Is it installed on your sysnand (emmc)? If it is, and you think deleting it before grabbing the firmware update will keep you out of trouble, you're sorely mistaken. If your switch isn't banned already, it'll likely get banned as soon as you try to connect to the eshop, if this is the situation. If it's not... there's still no reason to delete it, unless you just plain don't want to use it anymore. There are 3 options with the latest Atmosphere:

1)Grab a modified fusee, which has been linked to in a couple of different threads, I think.
2)Build it yourself, reverting the commit that removed IPS patching
3)Load package3 via hekate fss0.

With any of these options, it wouldn't hurt to use sys-patch as well.

Last edited by urherenow,
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

dboyz90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thanks, i was just done with the hassle of downgrading from 18.0.0 to 17.0.1 two days ago, initially i updated ofw thinking of gettting to 17.0.1, i didnt realize nintendo just released 18.0.0 two days back
I guess the best is to stay with my current firmware settings, im not playing any online game yet on Switch
Sry if my question is out of this main topic discussion, i am about 2 months old into this scene.
I just read the switch bible until i went through "fuses" topic. Since i downgraded my sysnand from 18.0.0 to 17.0.1, this means i will be autobanned once connected to nintendo server via sysnand?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since i downgraded my sysnand from 18.0.0 to 17.0.1, this means i will be autobanned once connected to nintendo server via sysnand?
Highly possible. Why would you be playing around with sysnand? Nothing really to do with fuses though. There were no new fuses burnt from 17.0.1 to 18.0.0.

Reactions: Blythe93

dboyz90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Highly possible. Why would you be playing around with sysnand? Nothing really to do with fuses though. There were no new fuses burnt from 17.0.1 to 18.0.0.
I actually updated from 16.1.0 to 18.0.0, my intention was to update to 17+ but i was too careless i didnt notice that ninjendo just released 18.0.0 about a day ago
Then i went through the hassle of downgrading to 17 because of no working atmos at that time, basically my switch cannot launch sysnand/emunand via hekate only normal boot can lead to OFW
Is there method to keep my switch unban for futute update (if i ever update the ofw maybe for online gaming)?

Reactions: Blythe93

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Im having this issue after updating my atmosphere and installing latest firmware-get the message "fatal system error" when booting using fusee.

Anyone got a link to that modified one mentioned above?

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Is there method to keep my switch unban for futute update (if i ever update the ofw maybe for online gaming)?
As far as I know, only if you restore a previously made clean NAND backup, before you downgraded firmware on your sysNAND and/or installed Tinfoil forwarder or anything similar.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having this issue after updating my atmosphere and installing latest firmware-get the message "fatal system error" when booting using fusee.

Anyone got a link to that modified one mentioned above?
Fatal system error normally due to bad installation. The only thing you need to boot CFW is the official Atmosphere 1.7.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
You did not try the official one?
Yeah that wasnt working by all accounts. Ijust tried it, and it worked and I got to my home screen, but now a new purple screen has popped up with error code: 2123-0011 (0x167b)
You've run into a save issue introduced in firmware 17.0.0. Check here for more info.
To fix it, all you need to do is run Atmosphere 1.6.1 or higher.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just read the switch bible until i went through "fuses" topic. Since i downgraded my sysnand from 18.0.0 to 17.0.1, this means i will be autobanned once connected to nintendo server via sysnand?
Yes but no for the fuses, the fuses are the same for 17 and 18, you will be banned because the telemetry will tell big N you did things they do not allow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe