Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

dogtygr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, as the IPS Patch Creator Repo goes down to avoid the big N ninjas and the rain of DMCAs the most recent version of IP Patch Creator 1.5.7, with support for FW 18.0.0 and Atmosphère 1.7.0 is here:

View attachment 428971
I wonder if you just make an IPS creator software but you don't include the wildcards search, the folder inside de nca you're looking for etc. and you just allow the user to import a json file with all the info you need it would get dmcaed?

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that wasnt working by all accounts. Ijust tried it, and it worked and I got to my home screen, but now a new purple screen has popped up with error code: 2123-0011 (0x167b)
17 introduce a crash for people with incognito (if you quickly turn on airplane mode and no more crash then that is the problem). Did you have 17 or you skip it and suddenly have the urge to have the latest firmware and not even wait for the dust to settle.

Reactions: Blythe93

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
17 introduce a crash for people with incognito (if you quickly turn on airplane mode and no more crash then that is the problem). Did you have 17 or you skip it and suddenly have the urge to have the latest firmware and not even wait for the dust to settle.
The latter....lol
Post automatically merged:

Although, I think I had a similar issue a few months back , and I was told to put some text file in a folder marked hosts.

Could this be the same shit?

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latter....lol

Although, I think I had a similar issue a few months back , and I was told to put some text file in a folder marked hosts.

Could this be the same shit?
17 has that two problem, now you know and the fix has been around for a long time

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
17 has that two problem, now you know and the fix has been around for a long time
Should I try dropping that file in the host folder then? Looks like this

# Block Nintendo Servers
127.0.0.1 *nintendo.*
127.0.0.1 *nintendo-europe.com
127.0.0.1 *nintendoswitch.*
95.216.149.205 *conntest.nintendowifi.net
95.216.149.205 *ctest.cdn.nintendo.net

Or should I just wait for the next update?

Last edited by ChokingVictim87,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I wonder if you just make an IPS creator software but you don't include the wildcards search, the folder inside de nca you're looking for etc. and you just allow the user to import a json file with all the info you need it would get dmcaed?
The IPS Patch Creator (not created by me) allows you to edit the database of patterns and offsets for search>

1711994482558.png

1711994522372.png

so you can upgrade or add the config manually.

dboyz90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yes but no for the fuses, the fuses are the same for 17 and 18, you will be banned because the telemetry will tell big N you did things they do not allow.
Is there possibility to avoid the ban wave if i manually reupdate (not via N server) the sysnand to 18.0.0 ?, eg using Emmchaccgen
The fool of me i never created the full nand backup prior to the downgrade because of failed eMMC error via hekate.
Only after the downgrade i found out about NXNandmanager, then only i got full nand back up directly to pc..but i guess i was too late

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is there possibility to avoid the ban wave if i manually reupdate (not via N server) the sysnand to 18.0.0 ?, eg using Emmchaccgen
The fool of me i never created the full nand backup prior to the downgrade because of failed eMMC error via hekate.
Only after the downgrade i found out about NXNandmanager, then only i got full nand back up directly to pc..but i guess i was too late
No because once you do anything non allowed that stays on the logs which are send to big N servers via telemetry.

The only way could be if you have a exact NAND backup of the last time that NAND communicate with big N servers and you restore it.

Once a NAND is "dirty" the only way to avoid a ban is keep that NAND offline.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-banning-hub-warning.508710/

Should I just wait for the next atmosphere update for the latest firmware?
If the only is keeping you to upgrade is Atmosphère, no need because atmosphère now supports new firmware.

but most of us wait until is mandatory.

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Use daybreak and pray...

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
No because once you do anything non allowed that stays on the logs which are send to big N servers via telemetry.

The only way could be if you have a exact NAND backup of the last time that NAND communicate with big N servers and you restore it.

Once a NAND is "dirty" the only way to avoid a ban is keep that NAND offline.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-switch-banning-hub-warning.508710/

If the only is keeping you to upgrade is Atmosphère, no need because atmosphère now supports new firmware.

but most of us wait until is mandatory.
yeah im still getting errors after getting to the Home Screen :/

truemaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
What are you doing, deleting tinfoil? Is it installed on your sysnand (emmc)? If it is, and you think deleting it before grabbing the firmware update will keep you out of trouble, you're sorely mistaken. If your switch isn't banned already, it'll likely get banned as soon as you try to connect to the eshop, if this is the situation. If it's not... there's still no reason to delete it, unless you just plain don't want to use it anymore. There are 3 options with the latest Atmosphere:

1)Grab a modified fusee, which has been linked to in a couple of different threads, I think.
2)Build it yourself, reverting the commit that removed IPS patching
3)Load package3 via hekate fss0.

With any of these options, it wouldn't hurt to use sys-patch as well.
ahh no i delete it for install newer version of tinfoil. i dont care for a ban. if i did i woudnt touch a hack

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
So, updated to the latest firmware. Installed it. Updated to latest Atmosphere. Have latest fusee. However, when I boot into it using the jig, when I get to the home screen it has an error screen pop up after 3 seconds in purple/blue atmosphere screen saying error code: 2123-0011 (0x167b)

Followed by "an error occured" then a load of code.

Any idea what's causing this?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
So, updated to the latest firmware. Installed it. Updated to latest Atmosphere. Have latest fusee. However, when I boot into it using the jig, when I get to the home screen it has an error screen pop up after 3 seconds in purple/blue atmosphere screen saying error code: 2123-0011 (0x167b)

Followed by "an error occured" then a load of code.

Any idea what's causing this?
Copy the hosts file as you mentioned in a previous post

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas