Gaming Silent Hill: Book of Memories EU demo in other regions?

Anne Noise

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So the Book of Memories demo goes live on EU PSN tomorrow. Any idea on how to get that demo on a US Vita? Thanks in advance for any advice, folks.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unless of course you already have an EU account tied to a US Vita rather than a US account, in which case no reformatting is necessary, but I'm under the impression this does not apply.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Just tried the demo I see why people are hating on it but I thought it was ok.
What do yo guys think of it?
-Edit-
Actually i'm being too nice it's just really mediocre 5/10 and wtf @ load times!?

Reactions: 1 person

Lurker2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had a feeling it would suck. Guessing the last hope for a turnaround on the Vita is CoD, Assassin's Creed, Soul Sacrifice and the ports....

Reactions: Rasas

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Soul Sacrifice can't come soon enough! I think the Vita potential is great and I understand it takes a while to create a good library after a consoles launch but it really needs some games.
It doesn't bode well when the best games on it are old ports I've played umpteen times before like Ninja Gaiden or MGSHD, or decade old+ PSX RPGs (FFVII) and one of the games I'm most looking forward to is yet another PS2 HD port (FFX) AND could be vaporware :/
I may even pick up Assassin's Creed just to use my Vita.

Lurker2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After trying a bit myself it isn't that bad but it shouldn't have Silent Hill in the name. I really hope picking your character does something later on since you can dress up as anyone. I figure anything technical problems will be fixed in the final version.

Reactions: Rasas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH