Skittles and Starbursts and Smarties, OH MY!

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sitting here after a nice dinner of Sea Bass, steamed vegetables and mac and cheese (I had seconds, lol). I just thought of how I can't wait for the new Pokemon games, even though the new character sprites look awful and how this is my first appropriately placed blog topic (omg, no wai!)

I haven't had school for the past two days and am off tomorrow due to state testing, during which Seniors are off. I'm eating the candies mentioned in the topic title and they're zomgood (c wut i did thar?) I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow and I might even pick up something o wear for prom (to which I'm going alone by choice). It has recently come to my attention that I have a severe lack of clothes that actually fit, due to me still growing both vertically and horizontally, plus I need new shoes because PayLess quality sucks.

I'm planning on actually beating a few of the games on my flashcart, like Yoshi's Island DS and Hotel Dusk, which have been there since I got the thing. That and I'm probably going to look for a job soon because I need money to get a DSi and buy that PSP off of my cousin.

I'm saying I'll do all of this, but only about half of it will get done. I'm lazy that way and maybe posting it here will give some extra motivation.

I'm currently thinking of a snappy line to go out on and failing, so I'll cut it off awkwardly here.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Starbust? You mean Opal Fruits?

Yeah I know its changed here to Starburst but that name is shitty. I still call Snickers, Marathon.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hadriano said:
Starbust? You mean Opal Fruits?

Yeah I know its changed here to Starburst but that name is shitty. I still call Snickers, Marathon.

Opal Fruits
wub.gif

When I went camping with a friend his mum starting singing the theme tune ( she was drunk )

Good times

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hehe, I'm in PA, too, but I'm a junior, so I actually have to take the PSSAs. We did it over a period of 3 days though. and they gave us some really terrible breakfast sandwiches before the test each day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??