Hacking sky3ds card won’t read

xiuskz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I’m not very knowledgeable on this but i got a sky3ds card recently , the orange one, and today i tried putting it in my 3ds and it won’t read. It flashes a single green light when i put it in and then nothing. Is it broken ?

• Haha
Reactions: poughstings

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m not very knowledgeable on this but i got a sky3ds card recently , the orange one, and today i tried putting it in my 3ds and it won’t read. It flashes a single green light when i put it in and then nothing. Is it broken ?
Have you updated it to the latest firmware? What procedure did you utilize to move games onto the card?

ber71

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Try other roms.
They have to be unmodified encrypted .3ds files, matching the md5sums from the no-intro catalog.
If your console is modded, you can use games from any region: jap, eur, usa... Otherwise they won't work, only the ones for your region.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Marax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I still have my Blue Button Sky3DS and it dont work on latest firmware on 3 Consoles.
Is it patched? I thought it was not Patchable with old games. I transfered the game over with the Latest DiskWriter Tool and latest Template file. Its not showing up on the Main Menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf bunny